NCAA Bracket Challenge

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

teibbor

Staff
A/V Subscriber
Jul 29, 2004
I know OSU did not make the big dance but we still want to have a bracket challenge and I don't think anyone wants to do an NIT one.

Prize: 1 month free A/V membership. (must be approved user by admin)

Get in the action now:
http://games.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/en/group?redirect=tcmen://x-callback-url/showGroup?groupID=2428048&ex_cid=tcmen2018_email&groupID=2428048&groupp=Qm95bnRvbg==&inviteuser=ezlDQ0ZDQzNBLUU0NjEtNEI3Qi05MjY5LTdENEVFNzBGRkMzRn0=&invitesource=email

Group: OrangePower.com
Password: Boynton

Feb 4, 2016
florida
Sorry, but I am on a personal boycott of March Madness this year!
You will miss out on a lot of excitement and over what? Because you are pissed off on the Cowboys not getting in with a 19-14 record? Finishing in a tie for 6th place or 9th place depending on your point of view. Face it we had our opportunities and didn't get it done.So sit around and sulk and miss out on the greatest tournament the sporting calender has to offer each year aside from the NHL.GO BOLTS!!!!

bacowboy

Territorial Marshal
Nov 4, 2004
BA
You will miss out on a lot of excitement and over what? Because you are pissed off on the Cowboys not getting in with a 19-14 record? Finishing in a tie for 6th place or 9th place depending on your point of view. Face it we had our opportunities and didn't get it done.So sit around and sulk and miss out on the greatest tournament the sporting calender has to offer each year aside from the NHL.GO BOLTS!!!!
You obviously don't get why people are pissed.

Feb 4, 2016
florida
You obviously don't get why people are pissed.
OFC I do. uo got in so what? I will enjoy them getting their asses kicked by Rhode Island. Just as I will enjoy the 12 seed beating the 5 and the complete joy of the team nobody expected to get thru the first weekend advancing to the third round. If you didn't see that uo was going to be in this tournament since November then you haven't been paying attention. I guess you can look forward to the Cowgirls in their march toward a title but I'm going to do what I have done every March and look forward to outstanding individual performances and unexpected buzzer beaters that has made this tournament so exciting to witness.

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
Happy for you that you are looking forward to this.

I have no desire to try to talk you out of watching something that you feel you will enjoy. I do not understand why you need to talk down to people that do not feel that they will enjoy watching a tourney that snubbed their team. There are many more options in my life than "sit around and sulk" or "watch a tourney that I don't want to watch."

Jun 23, 2005
Good for you, have fun. Be sure to come back and tell us all about it.

Cro

Sheriff
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
i'm sure everyone who was going to skip this year march madness will now fall in line, b/c you told them to......... your power of persuasion is uncanny

Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
Probably more of the fact that ou got in and we didn't.
We didn't have the best of seasons, but we certainly had a better resume than ou. That p*ssed me off about the tournament. It seems like Joe Lunardi was lobbying for them since November.
I'll play the bracket challenge, but it sure would have been a lot more fun watching our guys win a couple of games at least.
I don't think anyone expected us to suddenly develop superpowers or get some new Flubber kicks (Ha. Did anyone get that?)

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
Hate to see you go...BYE!

Trey Young was right when he said, "They put the wrong team in the tournament."

The NCAA got what they deserved. Now let's go win the NIT