Mystery Trucks delivering Ballots to Broward County Florida

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Lawyers are descending on Florida as the state braces once again to become ground zero in a national election fight, and the epicenter appears to be Broward County where late-arriving ballots in Democratic strongholds are fueling accusations of political shenanigans.

“Under #Florida law, county must upload by 7 p.m. day BEFORE election ALL early votes canvassed & tabulated by end of early voting & report results within 30 minutes of polls close. 60 hours after that deadline only 1 of 67 counties is still counting early votes, #BrowardCounty,” Rubio tweeted Friday morning.

Caught On Video: Concerned citizen sees ballots being transported in private vehicles & transferred to rented truck on Election night. This violates all chain of custody requirements for paper ballots. Were the ballots destroyed & replaced by set of fake ballots? Investigate now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKewG9yRxo

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ac...ery-truck-deliveries-abandoned-boxes-and-more

Broward elections supervisor illegally destroyed ballots in Wasserman Schultz race, judge rules

The Broward County Supervisor of Elections Office violated state and federal laws by destroying ballots from a 2016 Congressional race too soon — and while the ballots were the subject of a lawsuit against the office, a judge has ruled.

Based on that ruling, Florida’s Department of State will send election experts to the Broward elections office in the upcoming election “to ensure that all laws are followed,” the governor’s office said. It could also cost the elections office more than $200,000 to pay attorney’s fees for Tim Canova, the defeated candidate who sued the office.

The decision stems from Canova’s bid to unseat Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz in the Democratic primary, a race he lost convincingly, at about 57 percent to 43 percent, or 28,809 votes to 21,907.

Canova, who was checking for voting irregularities in the race, sought to look at the paper ballots in March 2017 and took Elections Supervisor Brenda Snipes to court three months later when her office hadn’t fulfilled his request. Snipes approved the destruction of the ballots in September, signing a certification that said no court cases involving the ballots were pending.

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/...r-broke-law-snipes-canova-20180514-story.html

Justice Department covers up possible spy ring scandal in Democratic congressional offices

Shockingly, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia issued a news releaseabout Awan’s plea agreement that made no mention of his IT work for Democrats in Congress, no mention of Wasserman Schultz, and made his case sound like a minor local criminal matter of little interest to anyone. It was headlined: “Virginia Man Pleads Guilty to Making False Statement on Application for Home Equity Loan.”

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/jus...g-scandal-in-democratic-congressional-offices

Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
If the Dems believed in the importance of fair elections as much as they claim, they would be raising hell about this. Instead they will actually defend this and claim it's just about counting ever vote. Bull hockey, it's about cheating to win elections.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
I'm wondering two things with some of the previous actions of the officials on the election board in Broward County.

1 ) Why are they still on the election board?
2 ) Why isn't someone in jail for election fraud?

Jul 7, 2004
I could care less what Florida does in the state office positions it doesn't have any effect on me but the Congressional races for the Senate and House does and the corruption needs to end.

Aug 30, 2008
D2L
I could care less what Florida does in the state office positions it doesn't have any effect on me but the Congressional races for the Senate and House does and the corruption needs to end.
It all should! I’m sure this isn’t the only place it’s happening and if it’s allowed to fester unchecked... it’ll be coming to a precinct near you!

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Well after the election is over how do you suddenlty discover 78,000 more votes in one county?

In 2016 there were 820,000 +/- ballots cast in an election for US Senator.

Now you're going to tell me that they've discovered close to another 10% of the ballots cast in November 2018 that were supposedly missing?

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Another reason to just remove all paper ballots. Make everything electronic, even early and absentee voting and this problem goes away.
To be replaced with database tampering and "faulty" thumb drives, etc... A 2 fold system that is electronic AND creates a paper trail is the best course and should be used. As for Broward, there needs to be a revote. Plain and simple and it needs to be over seen by people from either another county or another state. With watchers from both parties present at all precincts to watch things and create a chain of custody for the ballots.

Sep 13, 2013
Left field
I haven't seen a paper ballot in 20 plus years. As far as I know, all of Texas is electronic voting. It's the logical way to manage such a large set of data.
Sounds like you haven't voted in 20 years. Paper trail becomes more important as hackers and countries that want to screw us up continue to grow. Say hi to Putin to anyone that doesn't want paper ballots as insurance.

Jul 20, 2018
Sounds like you haven't voted in 20 years. Paper trail becomes more important as hackers and countries that want to screw us up continue to grow. Say hi to Putin to anyone that doesn't want paper ballots as insurance.
Huh? How do you know what I've done? I've voted in every election in the state of TEXAS (for the moronic) for right at 20 years.