My OSU icon is gone if Adams beats your 197 wrestler

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 9, 2013
your highly touted 197 pounder.

To make it fair, if your guy redeems himself in the big 12 tourney, ill switch back to the OSU icon.

I think that's fair since many claim that your 197 guy is the best thing since dan gable.

at least i didnt change it over the basketball game where wvu made a 19 point comeback!

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2011
What was the original deal? It seems to me like that ought to be how it works. If i remember correctly, I don't think the pic you have up was even the one that was selected by the bet winner?

Just my opinion...

Sep 9, 2013
What was the original deal? It seems to me like that ought to be how it works. If i remember correctly, I don't think the pic you have up was even the one that was selected by the bet winner?

Just my opinion...
The original bet was i said the Big 12 would play 12 games. They only played 10. The icon the guy i lost to suggested was a crappy one. It was blurred, and didnt even have a WVU defender in it.

This one is far better from an OSU perspective. It shows a WVU defender badly beaten in the background. The one suggested by the bet winner was just a lame icon he must've goggled in 3 seconds.

OctaviusRexLTH

Deputy
A/V Subscriber
Aug 16, 2019
Alabama
The original bet was i said the Big 12 would play 12 games. They only played 10. The icon the guy i lost to suggested was a crappy one. It was blurred, and didnt even have a WVU defender in it.

This one is far better from an OSU perspective. It shows a WVU defender badly beaten in the background. The one suggested by the bet winner was just a lame icon he must've goggled in 3 seconds.
This guys a good sport.

I would not have been a good sport on a WVU board after that infuriating 19 point collapse in bball