My golf game might suck....

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

OSUFire

Wrangler
Sep 29, 2008
Shut up and take my money!
After seeing some responses, both here and social media, I am working with Cowboy Bobs in Stillwater to provide custom clubs. This will be something we start after the first of the year, as I am currently booked with other projects. You will be able to purchase an new club there and get it done, or bring in your current club and have it redone. We are working on several designs and we can do completely custom if you have a design you want to see.

OSUFire

Wrangler
Sep 29, 2008
But Seriously did you do the putter yourself? I have an anser 2 like that that I want to paint.
Everything here, I have done myself. Also remember this is not paint. Paint will wear and scratch rather quickly when hitting a ball. This is a baked on ceramic coating that was actually made to coat firearms. I would be happy to work with you to get your club done.

Sep 29, 2008
I’m calling this one Pissed Off Pete. Because he has to watch me try to play golf. Still have to apply the clear coat.
46311012-E42F-4CEF-96D6-1248BB7FE7F8.jpeg