Mueller's Mystery Subpoena

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jul 20, 2018
Yep. It's huge. I hear the FBI is polishing their handcuffs for Trump. Any moment they'll walk in the White House and arrest him. #liberalsaredumbasses

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
"The theory is as follows: This unnamed company (supposed Russian Bank VEB - state owned and Putin sits on the Board of Directors) was going to fund Trump’s Moscow Tower, however it couldn’t because of the US sanctions Obama placed on them before leaving office. So Trump would lift the sanctions in order to get his tower funded. Kushner met with VEB’s chairman in NY, and also a man who pled guilty to spying for the Russian government posed as a VEB employee (VEB paid this man’s legal bills). VEB also helped fund the Trump tower construction in Toronto, so the Trump’s have past history with this Russian “bank”. "

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
So, first party makes a promise to second party, second party committed a crime because a promise was made.

Meanwhile Russians fund Clinton Foundation (while Secretary of State) $145,000,000 and 12 year olds think no promises were made or expected.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
Foreign company being in indicted. Word is they own $145,000,000 stock in Clinton Foundation.

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
More juicy stuff...

The Tim Hogan person is speculating that the mystery state-owned company is actually Rosneft. I mentioned in an earlier comment that someone else said it's VEB. Still waiting to find out. For those who actually care, Rosneft is mentioned in the Steele Dossier. So that could prove yet another piece of the dossier *FACTUAL*, unlike Fox News would have you believe.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
More juicy stuff...

The Tim Hogan person is speculating that the mystery state-owned company is actually Rosneft. I mentioned in an earlier comment that someone else said it's VEB. Still waiting to find out. For those who actually care, Rosneft is mentioned in the Steele Dossier. So that could prove yet another piece of the dossier *FACTUAL*, unlike Fox News would have you believe.
So, they're connected to Hillary Clinton and the DNC.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
No. They may have made a deal with Trump, in order for the sanctions to be removed.
No, Hillary and the DNC are the ones who made the deal and paid for the dossier. And because it’s mentioned in the dossier it has to be true?