Mueller Speaks

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
By the way Coco, none of what I’m about to say is directed at you. It’s just my $0.02 on this whole fiasco. Like Trump, hate Trump, or anything in between. Putting yourself in his shoes, what was he to do? He knew this Russia stuff was a scam designed to drive his poll numbers so low he’d be forced to resign. He knew the FBI, IAs, Dems, the media, Mueller & his team also all knew it was a sham. It would have been a gargantuan mistake for him to treat this investigation as legitimate. He had to politicize it in order to keep his base & survive.

Also, I don’t know if people are naive or just misinformed, but Russia’s intent was never to get Trump elected. They likely “knew” just like everyone else that Hillary was going to win easily. Russia was engaging in disinformation that benefitted & hurt both sides. It was nothing more than a low volume trial run for when the time comes that they actually do want to go all-in and sway a USPE. Russia already had a very friendly administration in office with another about to come in cut from the same cloth. Why the hell would they want a wild card like Trump in there who very likely would work hard to make the US an even bigger player on the oil export stage? The lack of common sense or understanding of geopolitics (or maybe it’s just an intentional lack of understanding) is mind blowing. There are still plenty of legitimate reasons to not like Trump. Why people cling to the fake ones is beyond me.
Holy Wow! Kudos and an atta boy for you! Good stuff and needs to be bumped for reread. Nailed it to the wall.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
if someone were to take his twitter account away, then who would defend him? The Liberals? Lame Stream Media? the GOP? Establishment types?

Twitter is all the man has in the entire political and media spectrum. He's doing just fine, considering the magnitude of the forces opposed to him
Then he needs a proof reader and a PR firm to review them before he "enters" them.