Mueller being grilled

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
Whatever cliche you want to insert here... GAME..SET...MATCH... Ballgame. Hate to see you go...BYE!

https://twitter.com/RealJack/status/1154033217877499904?s=20

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: How much worse can this shit show get.
https://dailycaller.com/2019/07/24/mueller-corrects-testimony-lieu/?td

Mueller Starts House Intel Hearing By Correcting Major Bombshell

REUTERS

Chuck RossInvestigative Reporter
July 24, 20192:11 PM ET
In his second round of testimony Wednesday, former special counsel Robert Mueller corrected what was initially seen as the biggest bombshell from remarks he gave earlier in the day regarding his investigation into whether President Donald Trump attempted to obstruct the Russia probe.

“Now before we go to questions, I want to add one correction to my testimony this morning,” Mueller began at the outset of his testimony before the House Intelligence Committee.

Watch → Mueller corrects @TedLieu’s assertion that he “didn’t charge the president because of the OLC opinion.”

Mueller reaffirms findings in his report and says the Special Counsel’s Office “did not reach a determination as to whether the president committed a crime.” pic.twitter.com/HvCnJw1a7u

— House Judiciary GOP (@JudiciaryGOP) July 24, 2019

He referred back to an exchange he had earlier Wednesday with Democratic California Rep. Ted Lieu during a hearing before the House Judiciary Committee.

Mueller agreed with Lieu that the reason the special counsel’s office did not charge Trump with obstruction was because of Justice Department office of legal counsel policies against indicting sitting presidents. (RELATED: Mueller Forgot Which President Appointed Him US Attorney)

“The reason again that you did not indict Donald Trump is because of [Office of Legal Counsel] opinion stating that you cannot indict a sitting president, correct?” Lieu asked.

“That is correct,” Mueller said.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Do you think any VP at OSU conducts investigations or writes the reports of an investigation? Really? If you are in a large company with a board, do you think that officer does any leg work or writes a report? Whey do you think he wants his 2nd in command under oath?

This is quite simple. Mueller is not going to veer from the report. So to satisfy constituents, there is going to be rhetorical questions asked not relevant to the investigation or referring to people that are part of other investigations. It gives an appearance that something is being asked.
I was expressing an opinion...I'm a VP and as such I do write my own reports and do much of my own investigations...so yeah I expect him to at least know wth he is talking about...and, IMHO, he doesn't seem to know.

kaboy42

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2007
There will be no new info. If anyone thinks there will be they are batshit crazy.

This is political theater, that's it. Nothing more.

The left will spin it the way they want, and the right will do the same. This is just more of the same.There will be cries of outrage saying it reveled this or that, and he should be impeached/this is a witch hunt. This is just all complete bullshit.

The man won the election. People need to get the f&#k over it, and Congress needs to get on with the business of running this country. Enough of this shit already.

Sick of it.
Page 4.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
Russians have been interfering with other countries elections since 1917...its what communists do...to try to interfere and then take over the country. .
When asked if the CIA would continue meddling in other countries elections, not to mention outright overthrowing their government, Mueller said, 'That's not in my purview".

Jul 25, 2018
Boulder, CO
When asked if the CIA would continue meddling in other countries elections, not to mention outright overthrowing their government, Mueller said, 'That's not in my purview".
This has been one of the funnier parts of this whole fiasco: people shocked & outraged that Russia tried to interfere in our elections.

True "No $hit $herlock?!!" stuff.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
https://twitter.com/NPR/status/1154101282635993088

Russians have been interfering with other countries elections since 1917...its what communists do...to try to interfere and then take over the country. .
On top of that when they did it in the 2016 election they interfered under Obama's watch not trumps Trump had no control over them. Except I still don't believe a bunch of Facebook ads and some oddball things here and there really constitutes interference. I don't see where they affected the outcome in any way.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk