Mountaineers V. Cowboys

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I know of at least one WV fan who is very emotionally invested in the game today.

Even more than Will Grier.

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
When you were kids, you all admired the champion marble shooter, the fastest runner, the big league ball players, the toughest boxers. Americans love a winner and will not tolerate a loser. Americans play to win all the time. Now, I wouldn't give a hoot in hell for a man who lost and laughed. That's why Americans have never lost and will never lose a war. Because the very thought of losing is hateful to Americans. And that's why Americans love Will Grier.
1542468426775.png

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Game Day picks the Pokes......good or bad?
I think its good. Like him or not, Kirk called Texas and bedlam correct and he took us today. I said it before and I'll say it again. Between senior day, and being at home, adding with the close one last week I believe we get it done.

Sent from my Orange Power Koolaid glass.

Sep 16, 2004
DFW
I think its good. Like him or not, Kirk called Texas and bedlam correct and he took us today. I said it before and I'll say it again. Between senior day, and being at home, adding with the close one last week I believe we get it done.

But I might give up watching sports if we beat WVU and lose to TCU. Wouldn’t surprise me, the way this season has gone.

But that’s a depressing thought. Tell me more about the Legend of Will Grier.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal

regardless if we win or lose, the sun will come up tomorrow... if Will Grier allows it

PokeIncognito

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Aug 1, 2013
Prediction: Nolaeer will come crying tomorrow morning about how WVU should’ve won the game and would’ve if it weren’t for questionable officiating and a few bad plays