Michael Flynn

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
Man thats a long game

Join: apr 2009
352 posts

View attachment 80498
I stand corrected.

I'd like to argue he was a dormant sock, but anyone who started an alternate account just to troll and sat on it for a decade clearly has problems.

It's the internet and most of us would cut off our left nut before we admit we are wrong here, but I don't know how to refute this.

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
I stand corrected.

I'd like to argue he was a dormant sock, but anyone who started an alternate account just to troll and sat on it for a decade clearly has problems.

It's the internet and most of us would cut off our left nut before we admit we are wrong here, but I don't know how to refute this.

I can see your point. You win. He's nuts

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
It absolutely boggles the mind that some people are still willing to not only ignore, but actively defend this crap. What happened with the FBI and FISA court to target US citizens for political power is real cause for concern. That kind of abuse of power should scare the everloving **** out of every single one of us. I have a hard time deciding if the left actually wants that kind of power in the federal government or if they really are so biased that they can't see it. Either way, we'll all be subject to the authoritarianism that such actions inevitably make possible. A vote for Trump is a vote against that kind of insanity....it is the only possible chance, albeit rare, to prosecute those responsible for it and send a message that it won't be tolerated.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2011
It absolutely boggles the mind that some people are still willing to not only ignore, but actively defend this crap. What happened with the FBI and FISA court to target US citizens for political power is real cause for concern. That kind of abuse of power should scare the everloving **** out of every single one of us. I have a hard time deciding if the left actually wants that kind of power in the federal government of it they really are so biased that they can't see it. Either way, we'll all be subject to the authoritarianism that such actions inevitably make possible. A vote for Trump is a vote against that kind of insanity....it is the only possible chance, albeit rare, to prosecute those responsible for it and send a message that it won't be tolerated.
I’ve yet to witness any stop for introspection. No inkling that things were wrong here. Every reaction I’ve seen, from award-winning journalists to rank-and-file “D” loyalists is the same.

“Barr is the criminal!”

“Drumbpf is just witch-hunting political enemies like a Rapist-Hitler-Cheeto!”

“Russia Collusion is still real to me, dammit!”

Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City
It absolutely boggles the mind that some people are still willing to not only ignore, but actively defend this crap. What happened with the FBI and FISA court to target US citizens for political power is real cause for concern. That kind of abuse of power should scare the everloving **** out of every single one of us. I have a hard time deciding if the left actually wants that kind of power in the federal government or if they really are so biased that they can't see it. Either way, we'll all be subject to the authoritarianism that such actions inevitably make possible. A vote for Trump is a vote against that kind of insanity....it is the only possible chance, albeit rare, to prosecute those responsible for it and send a message that it won't be tolerated.
Its time for these highly placed FBI officials to be openly publicly questioned and if they have done this to be jailed.