Michael Flynn

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
Since the board is treating this like the msm. What are the thoughts on Flynn now? He was setup and the trump campaign was setup as well. All I can say is that we better hope that Trump is elected a second term, just for the fact that they could possibly be suing the government as well. Flynn will undoubtedly get a settlement.

This could mean real trouble for Biden. What's Bern doing right about now? Who is the DNC looking to push instead of Biden? I would find it hard to believe that they would have any with a Obama tie. This latest document dump is very hurtful and we still have not heard from John Durham.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO
What’s appalling is when you try to put Flynn’s actions in context versus Hillary’s actions with regard to the Clinton Foundation or her server/email chicanery, or Biden’s actions with regard to Ukraine and China.

Flynn’s investigation and prosecution combined with investigations and/or prosecutions of Papadopolous, Page and Stone are truly indicative of Washington’s uneven hand of justice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 22, 2011
Obama politicized and weaponized every aspect of the federal government. From the IRS to the EPA, everything that could be made to attack political foes was made to. Either Joe Biden was party to that particular corruption, or was too busy soliciting bribes for his family members.

Either way, any Democrat gets back in the White House (Bernie, etc. doesn't matter who) they will surround themselves with the exact same cancer of leftist lawyers and bureaucrats and it will be right back to business. Any accountability for the crimes being uncovered now will be flushed down a DC toilet.

I don't have any expectation that the big names of this crime will face justice. Brennan, Clapper, Comey, are all "too big to jail". Repercussions for Obama/Clinton are not even fathomable. The only thing anyone can do to get retribution is to make them wail and gnash teeth through another 4 years of their ongoing nightmare.

I cast a protest vote against Trump in 2016. I never thought I'd be doing exactly the opposite in 2020.

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2009
He confessed. But he really didn’t mean it.
All this means is that The attorney general of the United states is it a criminal.
Though if anyone had been paying attention. They would already know that.

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
All this means is that The attorney general of the United states is it a criminal.
seriously man you have to look at it with a open mind. They set him up, the tried jam him up with his son.

Entrapment

en·trap·ment
/inˈtrapmənt,enˈtrapmənt/

noun
noun: entrapment; plural noun: entrapments
  1. the state of being caught in or as in a trap.
    "the feeling of entrapment grows as the roads close and the power goes out"
    • the action of tricking someone into committing a crime in order to secure their prosecution.
      "his style of investigation constitutes entrapment"

Apr 14, 2009
They (FBI) asked Mr. Flynn questions.
He lied to them. Repeatedly.
Ask Martha Stewart about how that worked out for her.

If you want to stay out of jail. Don’t sign a document you know not to be true. Or lie in a deposition. Pretty simple stuff really.

Jul 22, 2011
seriously man you have to look at it with a open mind. They set him up, the tried jam him up with his son.

Entrapment

en·trap·ment
/inˈtrapmənt,enˈtrapmənt/

noun
noun: entrapment; plural noun: entrapments
  1. the state of being caught in or as in a trap.
    "the feeling of entrapment grows as the roads close and the power goes out"
    • the action of tricking someone into committing a crime in order to secure their prosecution.
      "his style of investigation constitutes entrapment"
You are wasting your time. Trying to get facts through to Old Stool is meaningless. You are arguing with today's approved 5-syllable talking point straight from Pelosi's drooling toothless mouth.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor

If you want to stay out of jail. Don’t sign a document you know not to be true. Or lie in a deposition. Pretty simple stuff really.
What’s really gonna be amazing is when Trump loses the election. And then they throw his ass in jail for tax evasion.
You are addled.

Sep 29, 2011
Breckenridge, CO

What actually happened is the following:

The FBI had a secret tape recording of Flynn having a legal conversation. When they “interviewed” him under the guise of an information only query, they asked him questions about what he might have said in an undisclosed taped legal conversation without first playing it back for him. When he incorrectly recalled his exact words, they charged him with lying. That’s it. It doesn’t even rise to the level of wrongdoing by Dez Bryant when he lied about something that was not an infraction.

Flynn, under what we now know was bad advice from his previous attorney, plead guilty to a lesser charge to avoid a certain longer prison term.

But you’ll believe whatever Rachel tells you anyway. So, carry on, knucklehead.

Jul 22, 2011
Ok Stormtrooper! You Keep in lockstep with the rest of the trumpsters.
You’ve run out of talking points. Quick! Just start screaming Nazi.

I don’t presume to know what happens in November, but it’s going to be a long summer for you if you think the Obama Cult-Mafia are “Team Good Guys”. Condolences

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
You didn't read the underlying documents did you? They had bankrupted the man and were going to go after his children and ruin their lives to if he didn't confess to a crime they had the paperwork proving he didn't commit. That paperwork finally came out in the public and the AG dropped the case. Never in my life did I think I would see something like this happen in America.

Deere Poke

A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
What actually happened is the following:

The FBI had a secret tape recording of Flynn having a legal conversation. When they “interviewed” him under the guise of an information only query, they asked him questions about what he might have said in an undisclosed taped legal conversation without first playing it back for him. When he incorrectly recalled his exact words, they charged him with lying. That’s it. It doesn’t even rise to the level of wrongdoing by Dez Bryant when he lied about something that was not an infraction.

Flynn, under what we now know was bad advice from his previous attorney, plead guilty to a lesser charge to avoid a certain longer prison term.

But you’ll believe whatever Rachel tells you anyway. So, carry on, knucklehead.

It's worse than that the FBI documents exonerated Flynn and said he didn't lie. They burried them and kept them hidden from the courts kept going after him until they bankrupted him. Then threatened to go after his children and bankrupt them if he didn't sign the confession and cooperate. The documents are out there you can read them.

Deere Poke

A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
Since the board is treating this like the msm. What are the thoughts on Flynn now? He was setup and the trump campaign was setup as well. All I can say is that we better hope that Trump is elected a second term, just for the fact that they could possibly be suing the government as well. Flynn will undoubtedly get a settlement.

This could mean real trouble for Biden. What's Bern doing right about now? Who is the DNC looking to push instead of Biden? I would find it hard to believe that they would have any with a Obama tie. This latest document dump is very hurtful and we still have not heard from John Durham.
The documents that got dug up also exonerate Popodoupolus and a few of the others they got for lying. Lot of people are going to get a payday and a dismissal from this.