Mexico increase Police presence at their southern border in attempt to stop 4000 Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador immigrants

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
These Soros conspiracy theories don't even make sense. I mean this will only help every Republican candidate and hurt the Dems.
Too soon to know. I would bet the plan is to insite an altercation between these likely false refugees and ICE for the media horde to make hay with. The timing is completely suspect and had to be designed for political impact by the left to influence the elections. Almost too obvious that it will likely backfire as you suggest. If we shoot one or two at the border for violence this will be a really bad deal and whomever or whatever is behind this knows it. It appears very likely to me anyway that it is another attempt to own the moral high ground at election time. Sad really

Sep 6, 2012
Edmond
Too soon to know. I would bet the plan is to insite an altercation between these likely false refugees and ICE for the media horde to make hay with. The timing is completely suspect and had to be designed for political impact by the left to influence the elections. Almost too obvious that it will likely backfire as you suggest. If we shoot one or two at the border for violence this will be a really bad deal and whomever or whatever is behind this knows it. It appears very likely to me anyway that it is another attempt to own the moral high ground at election time. Sad really
plus there has already been articles about separating families

Nov 6, 2010
Trump backed down in the last border showdown, because he had too. I disagree that it only helps Republicans.
Only because of the family separation policy, which they won't repeat with this one. And this is exactly the kind of thing that stirs up the republican base.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Has anyone else seen the videos of the women in the group, which from the looks of things is few, getting checks for their inclusion? Plus, why are they carrying Honduran flags and accompanied by Honduran Government officials if this is organic. No it's obviously staged...not hard to see. I hope the American Public don't fall for this stunt no matter what happens to these people if and when they reach the boarder.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
:facepalm:

Seriously, you think they are handing out checks? Let me guess, that is what they told you on Infowars or Breitbart?
Well there is a video of checks being handed out to women posted on twitter by a congressman from Florida...I don't know the validity of it but I don't put it past certain one world...no borders... types at all. It's from October 17th and it's supposedly in Honduras. I bet this thing happens on the 24th since that is United Nations Day...would be perfect timing for the media coverage and the narrative that we should all be "one." I don't know if they have been paid but I certainly don't think this is Organic in ANY WAY. To me it is far more "head in the sand silly" to think it's organic considering the timing.

Last edited:

CowboyOrangeFan

Mmmm, yeah.
A/V Subscriber
Jun 9, 2006
Florida
[

Well there is a video of checks being handed out...I don't know the validity of it but I don't put it past certain one world no borders types at all.
You seriously think they are handing out checks to migrants on a several thousand mile journey? Checks?

BTW, I know what video you are talking about and it wasn't checks. It was actual money. Somewhere around $0.25 (US). Money gathered by locals in Guatemala to help the Honduran migrants on their journey.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
I believed something I read in a legitimate news article from a legitimate source. Not infowars or breitbart.
So do you believe this is an organic group of people heading north in mass with no political agenda and that no one organized this to conside with the American election and UN day? Surely you aren’t that ingorant of the workings of world.

ksupoke

We don't need no, thot kuntrol
A/V Subscriber
Feb 16, 2011
dark sarcasm in the classroom
There is only ONE party who's candidates are actively campaigning on this caravan right now. That is the truth..nothing more, nothing less.

I suppose that will change in the next week or so but as of right now the only party candidates using it to try to secure votes in the midterms are GOP.

View attachment 65552
I never said democrat, you did and continue to, there are plenty of bleeding heart (irrationally emotional) republicans so your reply is non sequitur.
You still haven’t addressed my original question, they haven’t reached the US border the only country they’ve illegally (some of them) have entered is Mexico, what legislation could congress have enacted to keep them out of Mexico.

ksupoke

We don't need no, thot kuntrol
A/V Subscriber
Feb 16, 2011
dark sarcasm in the classroom
This is an excellent question and not one I’ve seen addressed, unless unintelligible insults are considered to be a valid response. In terms of costs, you should read the link I posted it’s not a news link it’s the link to one of the groups funding this, the real issue comes when you research who is a primary funding agent of that group.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
This is an excellent question and not one I’ve seen addressed, unless unintelligible insults are considered to be a valid response. In terms of costs, you should read the link I posted it’s not a news link it’s the link to one of the groups funding this, the real issue comes when you research who is a primary funding agent of that group.
\
and the restroom.... where are they using the restroom? If it is the obvious answer, then where are the environmentalists? (answer: probably in San Francisco trying to avoid stepping in poop on the sidewalks)