Mexico increase Police presence at their southern border in attempt to stop 4000 Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador immigrants

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

ramases2112

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Jun 28, 2008
Inside the Basket of Deplorables
www.reddit.com
The last Immigration Law reform bill brought before the House (which has strong GOP majority 235-193) by the GOP was in late June this year....where it was voted down by a vote of 301-121....this vote just a week after the House rejected another GOP immigration plan

But somehow it the Dems fault no immigration reform has happened. :rolleyes::derp:
You are actively ignoring or being downright deceitful. You should be ashamed. You know damn well why there hasn't been immigration reform. It takes 60 votes to pass the Senate and right now they have 51 Republicans and absolutely no Democrat will ever vote for it. Quit acting like a fool.

Mar 29, 2018
Big Fork, Mt.
The DeepState/GlobalElites of both parties of are in favor of no borders, 100 percent of Demms and 20 percent of Repubs. These are the same folks who are afraid the NPC meme's that so simply expose the group thinkers.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
And I only see one party openly campaigning on this and its not the Dems.

Which party controls the House and the Senate that change these laws again?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1054354059535269888
We're just getting started here. Still a couple of weeks away from the election and from when they get to our border.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
You are actively ignoring or being downright deceitful. You should be ashamed. You know damn well why there hasn't been immigration reform. It takes 60 votes to pass the Senate and right now they have 51 Republicans and absolutely no Democrat will ever vote for it. Quit acting like a fool.
Explain the House actions to me then...There is ZERO reason and I mean NO REASON the heavily GOP controlled House shouldn't have come up with and passed immigration reform before now and been screaming everyday at the Senate to pass it.

Last edited:

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
:derp::unsure:
They’re not at the US border, the left is already crying about tearing apart families, don’t forget about the children :rolleyes:,
Which left politician is specifically pointing to this caravan and calling for people to vote in Nov to help them?? Please show me

Trump tweeted about it this morning directly calling for people to vote in Nov because of it

Mar 9, 2004
Edmond, OK
Oh, right, it's all Soros' doing. :rolleyes:

When I read the name Soros on this forum, I just replace it with "Boogeyman". The posts make a lot more sense then. Sort of like what I do when people on the left talk about the Koch brothers.

ksupoke

We don't need no, thot kuntrol
A/V Subscriber
Feb 16, 2011
dark sarcasm in the classroom
Which left politician is specifically pointing to this caravan and calling for people to vote in Nov to help them?? Please show me

Trump tweeted about it this morning directly calling for people to vote in Nov because of it
I provided you a link to one of the major sources of support for this. If you’re as interested as you appear then you’ll use your mad google skills. At no point did I mention politicians, I said the left, I assume you know that not all campaigning is done by the actual candidate.
Again, none of them have entered the US what legislation would the congress pass to keep them out of Mexico.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
I provided you a link to one of the major sources of support for this. If you’re as interested as you appear then you’ll use your mad google skills. At no point did I mention politicians, I said the left, I assume you know that not all campaigning is done by the actual candidate.
Again, none of them have entered the US what legislation would the congress pass to keep them out of Mexico.
There is only ONE party who's candidates are actively campaigning on this caravan right now. That is the truth..nothing more, nothing less.

I suppose that will change in the next week or so but as of right now the only party candidates using it to try to secure votes in the midterms are GOP.

1540222375411.png

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Oh, right, it's all Soros' doing. :rolleyes:

When I read the name Soros on this forum, I just replace it with "Boogeyman". The posts make a lot more sense then. Sort of like what I do when people on the left talk about the Koch brothers.
When the Koch brothers start a global non-profit on the massive scale of the Open Society Foundation get back with us. I suggest you read up on them.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Explain the House actions to me then...There is ZERO reason and I mean NO REASON the heavily GOP controlled House shouldn't have come up with and passed immigration reform before now and been screaming everyday at the Senate to pass it.
yes, there is ONE REASON, which is FUNDING THE WALL. It's been the reason since Reagan, when they promised the wall to him. It is THE REASON that Trump got elected.

And this invasion makes it even more clear why the Democrats should stop their obstructionist tactics and help to protect the American CITIZENS from foreign invasion.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
yes, there is ONE REASON, which is FUNDING THE WALL. It's been the reason since Reagan, when they promised the wall to him. It is THE REASON that Trump got elected.

And this invasion makes it even more clear why the Democrats should stop their obstructionist tactics and help to protect the American CITIZENS from foreign invasion.
So the GOP House can't determine how to fund the wall and haven't passed any legislation on the wall, but its the Dems fault nothing in the House has passed :derp:

I would sure love to learn how the Dems are obstructing the House from passing the reform.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
What's the problem with all the upheaval in Central America? Has the USA been propping up brutal dictators down there again? Aid to Central America must cease, if most of it just goes to enrich dictators and their buddies. I hope Trump sees likewise.

Last edited:

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN

giphy (1).gif

Nov 6, 2010
These Soros conspiracy theories don't even make sense. I mean this will only help every Republican candidate and hurt the Dems.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
So the GOP House can't determine how to fund the wall and haven't passed any legislation on the wall, but its the Dems fault nothing in the House has passed :derp:

I would sure love to learn how the Dems are obstructing the House from passing the reform.
The Democrats had enough members to pass the bill (along with the Rep AYE votes). They instead voted unanimously against the bill.

Call it whatever you wish.

Trump offered Pelosi and the rest of the Democratic anti-Leadership everything they wanted, and even upped it by millions, and they said flatly, NO. Call it whatever you wish.

This has been dead for a while... since Trump told them to wait until after mid-term.

Also, on the last bill, "House GOP leaders opposed the effort, saying it would not lead to legislation that Trump would sign. Leadership worked across the House GOP to find a potential compromise solution."

We (the people) are trying desperately to replace the House leadership, who have demonstrated repeatedly that they do not represent American citizens.