Mexico increase Police presence at their southern border in attempt to stop 4000 Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador immigrants

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Mexico has sent 500 additional Federal police officers to their Southern Mexico/Guatemalan border in an attempt to stop a caravan of 4,000 immigrants heading North. The caravan is expected to arrive at the Mexican border in the next few days

Mexico said any of the immigrants who arrive with the proper travel documents and valid Visa's will be allowed to enter Mexico. Mexico said they will also allow for some of the immigrants to apply for refugee status. However, anyone without proper documentation or caught trying to cross the border will be detained and deported.

Trump is sending Pompeo to Central America to discuss the caravan with the leaders of the countries where the people come from.

Trump tweeted today if Mexico is not successful in stopping the caravan that he would deploy the US Military to the Southern border and close the US/Mexico border. He also threatened to stop all US Federal aid $$ to the countries who have citizens in the caravan and called on the countries to get control over their populations.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
If a Hispanic country keeps Hispanic immigrants from entering their country illegally, are they still racist? :confused:

I seriously wouldn't be surprised if the Democrats suggested using tax dollars to charter a cruise ship and bring them directly to the US port of their choosing.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
If a Hispanic country keeps Hispanic immigrants from entering their country illegally, are they still racist? :confused:

I seriously wouldn't be surprised if the Democrats suggested using tax dollars to charter a cruise ship and bring them directly to the US port of their choosing.
And on the way, they would have voter registration cards conveniently available to the passengers.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
I wonder how much this caravan is costing Soros.... I've heard upwards of $20 million.

Somebody (on the left) has to be paying for this. Seriously, 4,000 poor people have to eat, have transportation, housing, use the bathroom, etc.

pokes16

Territorial Marshal
Oct 16, 2003
Tulsa
Is Soros a citizen of the U.S. or Hungary? Seems like he could be arrested for his activities.
Hungary. He makes so called Russian Meddling in the US look like childs play. But he funds enough lib causes that they dont dare touch him

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
Hungary. He makes so called Russian Meddling in the US look like childs play. But he funds enough lib causes that they dont dare touch him
Unfortunately I think his son is being groomed to be just as nefarious in running the OSF after ol' Scrotum Eyes is buried and in hell.

ksupoke

We don't need no, thot kuntrol
A/V Subscriber
Feb 16, 2011
dark sarcasm in the classroom
This has been funded and timed by someone(s) on the left with virtually unlimited funds to coincide with the midterms. At some point, I expect, there will be violence and the left will attempt to pin it on Trump and by extension anyone associated with him or the republicans it’s really their last chance at flipping the senate or the house.

Look into the money behind this group and you’ll find your funding for this illegal action.
http://www.pueblosinfronteras.org

Last edited:

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
This has been funded and timed by someone(s) on the left with virtually unlimited funds to coincide with the midterms. At some point, I expect, there will be violence and the left will attempt to pin it on Trump and by extension anyone associated with him or the republicans it’s really their last chance at flipping the senate or the house.

Look into the money behind this group and you’ll find your funding for this illegal action.
How can it do anything but backfire on the left?

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007

So it’s an invasion and the left is using Hondurans and Mexicans to influence American elections? It’s collusion, so why aren’t the Democrats demanding an investigation and special counsel?

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Well, the cries from my left leaning friends on Facebook of "where's the compassion!!??" along with pictures of this caravan are already heating up. How do these people not realize they are getting played here? Obvious timing is obvious.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
And I only see one party openly campaigning on this and its not the Dems.

Which party controls the House and the Senate that change these laws again?

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1054354059535269888

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
The last Immigration Law reform bill brought before the House (which has strong GOP majority 235-193) by the GOP was in late June this year....where it was voted down by a vote of 301-121....this vote just a week after the House rejected another GOP immigration plan

But somehow it the Dems fault no immigration reform has happened. :rolleyes::derp:

ksupoke

We don't need no, thot kuntrol
A/V Subscriber
Feb 16, 2011
dark sarcasm in the classroom
The last Immigration Law reform bill brought before the House (which has strong GOP majority 235-193) by the GOP was in late June this year....where it was voted down by a vote of 301-121....this vote just a week after the House rejected another GOP immigration plan

But somehow it the Dems fault no immigration reform has happened. :rolleyes::derp:
:derp::unsure:
They’re not at the US border, the left is already crying about tearing apart families, don’t forget about the children :rolleyes:,
Exactly what legislation would have stopped this before it began, short of outlawing Soros and any group he funds.
Yes, this fiasco rests squarely on the shoulders of the left, if you want to call that democrats that’s your decision.