Merry Christmas to all OP Members!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

UrbanCowboy1

Some cowboys gots smarts real good like me.
Aug 8, 2006
Phoenix, AZ
You're making yourself look foolish with this response. The lyrics I shared referenced the American Soldier, all American Soldiers of every faith or of no faith. I didn't write those lyrics, I simply liked them and shared them. I wished everyone a Merry Christmas because it is the Christmas Season and because I am a Christian. I didn't say "Merry Christmas to all you Christians but a lump of coal to all you Jewish Members or Atheist Members or Wiccan Members". I simply said "Merry Christmas to ALL OP Members". Check the title of the thread. Leave it to you to read something bad or political into something positive. By the way, have a Merry Christmas!
I think what we have her is the failure of the internet on display. Meaning read into statements where there was none, and agenda's assumed because we can't emote and interact through text. I think another thing we're experiencing is you feeling like you've been under attack for your beliefs for a long time and I get it. So ready to fight because that's all you've done for the past decade. It can be hard, but I promise if you let it go you'll find you don't have as many enemies as you think. I'm 99.99% positive that @CowboyJD didn't mean anything other than what he wrote. I didn't even cross reference it to your original post in my mind.

That said, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy holiday. I'm not a religious person, but I'll never take offense to someone wishing me merriment, regardless of the reason.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
I think what we have her is the failure of the internet on display. Meaning read into statements where there was none, and agenda's assumed because we can't emote and interact through text. I think another thing we're experiencing is you feeling like you've been under attack for your beliefs for a long time and I get it. So ready to fight because that's all you've done for the past decade. It can be hard, but I promise if you let it go you'll find you don't have as many enemies as you think. I'm 99.99% positive that @CowboyJD didn't mean anything other than what he wrote. I didn't even cross reference it to your original post in my mind.

That said, I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy holiday. I'm not a religious person, but I'll never take offense to someone wishing me merriment, regardless of the reason.
Thanks for vouching for me, but I think my record here and what I have said speaks for itself.

I say what I mean. I mean what I say. If I'm mocking, or questioning, or attacking your statements it's gonna be clear as day that is what I am doing.

I don't know Mustang from Adam. I clearly wasn't attacking him.

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2010
Dallas and Istanbul
At last, our house is all decorated to the 9's. As we always do. Front manger and decorations complete with lights and twinkles on the entry , house has Christmas cheer decorations everywhere. All rooms full of Christmas cheer. Back yard is also decorated. But this year is different. No kids to enjoy it. No kids, no grandkids. Why? Both of our daughters are on the front lines as emergency care in ambulance service for one, and hospital first care in beds and care for the other. They both have families to care for but they are working 12 hour shifts seven days a week. If you are fortunate enough to have the holidays with your family, please be thankful. Things will get better. God bless my OSU family.

#1 Pokes Fan

Territorial Marshal
Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
Well you put me to shame Mr. Grizwald, but we did light up our OSU decor so our Sooner neighbors can enjoy it 24/7.
View attachment 87917
We put out a lot of the vintage, plastic blow molds like the ones that are in the picture. We have somewhere around 130 of them out this year. It's a pain in the a$$ and takes many hours to put out, but the grandkids like them. We live in the middle of nowhere so hardly anyone even sees them but us.

llcoolw

Territorial Marshal
Feb 7, 2005
Sammamish, Washington.Dallas, Texas.Maui, Hawaii
We put out a lot of the vintage, plastic blow molds like the ones that are in the picture. We have somewhere around 130 of them out this year. It's a pain in the a$$ and takes many hours to put out, but the grandkids like them. We live in the middle of nowhere so hardly anyone even sees them but us.
Going to say that one left of the flamingo might be a little chancy if I’m seeing it correctly