Members of Biden Clan Expected to Give Half of Their Earnings to ‘Pop’

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Granted it's not as good as an anonymous source who is never ever identified or verified...ever. But it's what we've got to go on.
It doesn't matter if the guy is blind or not. It's irrelevant.

The FBI is in possession of the laptop and other documents that were signed.

Feb 11, 2007
Oklahoma City
There were more undecided voters 4 years ago. The narrative was you had two bad choices and the pick was between the lesser of two evils. That wasn't necessarily wrong but now we have 4 years of on the record comments, actions, and tweets by Trump.

So some want to make the same narrative but it's really a referendum on Trump, much like 2012, 2004, and 1996 were referendums on incumbents. And we just happen to be in the middle of the biggest historical event we are going to hopefully experience in our lifetime. So this election is simple. Either you approve of how Trump handled the pandemic or you don't. Supreme Court Justices and protests move the needle some but at the end of the day how he handled the biggest event in our lives dictates how this plays out.
No one should make their decision based on "how they handled Covid-19". As a physician I have never asked a
politician for medical advice. Policiticans are not trained to make medical decisions. Ignore their medical advice.

Rack

Legendary Cowboy
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Unlike some others, the pandemic has very little to do with my vote...However, the media's constant fear mongering and rhetoric to make it what some seem to think it is..."the biggest historical event we are going to experience in our lifetimes." The fact that our media and political hype machine and other aspects of our society have made it so much bigger than it should have been and created a type of insane mass hysteria, especially in blue states, is shocking and sad for our populace in those areas. I know people who are still cowering in fear in their homes and have been for 9 months! In essence, I'm voting against a media hype machine and part of a political class and it's over the top fear mongering...not a sad pandemic, but the political use of it to make things seem FAR worse than they are/were/ and will be.

IMHO a vote for the Biden and the Democrats ticket and policies is a vote for the continued use of media mass hysteria forced upon the public for political purposes. None of us have ever seen the type of media fear induced hype that 2020 has experienced (pandemic, racial strife, riots, black and blue lives matter, Antifa, Proud boys) . Democrat voters are just as big victims in this scheme, they just don't realize it, which actually kind of makes them bigger victims. It's all very sad and tragic. We all need to give the media a wake up call.

Last edited:

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
It doesn't matter if the guy is blind or not. It's irrelevant.

The FBI is in possession of the laptop and other documents that were signed.
I agree, I was simply pointing out how many news stories with anonymous sources have been posted as fact. Stories where those sources couldn't be questioned about their eyesight (or hearing, or motives, or...). It just shows how messed up journalism is right now that stories are questioned simply because they have sources that can be questioned, but automatically believed when they don't.

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
There were more undecided voters 4 years ago. The narrative was you had two bad choices and the pick was between the lesser of two evils. That wasn't necessarily wrong but now we have 4 years of on the record comments, actions, and tweets by Trump.

So some want to make the same narrative but it's really a referendum on Trump, much like 2012, 2004, and 1996 were referendums on incumbents. And we just happen to be in the middle of the biggest historical event we are going to hopefully experience in our lifetime. So this election is simple. Either you approve of how Trump handled the pandemic or you don't. Supreme Court Justices and protests move the needle some but at the end of the day how he handled the biggest event in our lives dictates how this plays out.
Well that is what Biden is running on....Trump bad. As you point out that's not unusual.... pretty much expected with every candidate running against an incumbent.....especially from one who has been in politics for 50 years.

I'm curious what specifically you think Biden would do different with the pandemic that Trump hasn't done. I've seen lots of people criticize Trumps handling of this but very few have been able to give me specifics.