Members of Biden Clan Expected to Give Half of Their Earnings to ‘Pop’

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 9, 2013
There are a lot of various rumors floating around.

The gist of it as I've read is that water damaged laptops were dropped off at the shop. The shop then found sexually explicit images on one of the computers. He then discovered other evidence that was concerning.

The FBI now has the laptops.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-email-story-a-timeline
Where have I heard about a laptop w emails and sexual images and the FBI and October and an election year and Rudy?

Can’t quite put my finger on it but I’m sure I remember something about a laptop w emails and sexual images and the FBI and October and an election year and Rudy.

Maybe if I use this internet thing & do what the kids call a “google search” I can find out more about a laptop w emails and sexual images and the FBI and October and an election year and Rudy.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Where have I heard about a laptop w emails and sexual images and the FBI and October and an election year and Rudy?

Can’t quite put my finger on it but I’m sure I remember something about a laptop w emails and sexual images and the FBI and October and an election year and Rudy.

Maybe if I use this internet thing & do what the kids call a “google search” I can find out more about a laptop w emails and sexual images and the FBI and October and an election year and Rudy.
It should be reviewed for accuracy. The FBI has the tools to do that.

Because of the seriousness of it, it should not be ignored.

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
This is so very wrong!!! There are undecided voters, I am one of them. Don't be so narrow minded.
Not only are there undecided voters, there are also voters who know who they would vote for but that may not be that motivated to show up. So something like this could demotivate those who would vote for Biden and / or motivate those who would vote for Trump.

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
You don't have too. I have nothing to prove too you.
No you don't.

The way I see it either you have a conscience about how you are going to vote or you don't. If you see this statement as an attack then your mind was made up long ago. If you see it as an honest assessment on my part then maybe you are still mulling it over.

Oct 30, 2007
Yep. There are no undecided voters at this point. Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and no one would care. He isn't wrong. Everyone's mind is made up. If you think something no one cares about will change the mind of undecided voters, well bless your heart
IDK. The reopening of the email investigation back in 2016 probably swayed some voter, and that happened only 11 days prior to the election. This could have a similar effect if it's real.

It's very odd to me that the FBI won't come out and confirm or deny the existence of the hard drive. They could kill this story immediately if it truly is disinformation designed to sway the election.

Last edited:

cowboyinexile

Have some class
A/V Subscriber
Jun 29, 2004
Fairmont, MN
IDK. The reopening of the email investigation back in 2016 probably swayed some voter, and that happened only 11 days prior to the election. This could have a similar effect if its real.

It's very odd to me that the FBI won't come out and confirm or deny the existence of the hard drive. They could kill this story immediately if it truly is disinformation designed to sway the election.
There were more undecided voters 4 years ago. The narrative was you had two bad choices and the pick was between the lesser of two evils. That wasn't necessarily wrong but now we have 4 years of on the record comments, actions, and tweets by Trump.

So some want to make the same narrative but it's really a referendum on Trump, much like 2012, 2004, and 1996 were referendums on incumbents. And we just happen to be in the middle of the biggest historical event we are going to hopefully experience in our lifetime. So this election is simple. Either you approve of how Trump handled the pandemic or you don't. Supreme Court Justices and protests move the needle some but at the end of the day how he handled the biggest event in our lives dictates how this plays out.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
We need to do a poll here.

Is quid pro quo acceptable foreign policy for Democrat Presidents and their administration?

Yes or No

Is quid pro quo acceptable foreign policy for Republican Presidents and their administration?

May 31, 2007
Edmond, OK
We need to do a poll here.

Is quid pro quo acceptable foreign policy for Democrat Presidents and their administration?

Yes or No

Is quid pro quo acceptable foreign policy for Republican Presidents and their administration?
I would add, is quid pro quo a crime? Because early this year we were told it was definitely a crime and probably treason. Has that changed, and if so why?

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
I love the part where the guy who owns the computer store says his eye sight is bad and couldn't quite see the person who dropped off the laptop, but said he thinks it had a Beau Biden Foundation sticker on it and said he wouldn't be able to identify the person who dropped it off because of his eyesight.

MacIsaac, the owner, said several times how he felt Mr. Trump was treated unfairly during his impeachment trial and suggested if the alleged documents are true, the "sham" impeachment was reason to release them. He also repeatedly mentioned his girlfriend left him after he voted for Trump in 2016.

Asked about the timeline of events detailed in the Post story, MacIsaac told CBS News that a man who identified himself as Hunter Biden dropped off three laptops to have them repaired in April 2019. He said the man never paid him for the repairs and did not return to pick them up.
Standing in his shop on Wednesday, MacIsaac admitted he was unable to confirm it was actually Hunter Biden who dropped off the laptop because he is "legally blind" and only realized it was the former vice president's son when Hunter stated his name for the point of contact.
The Mac Shop is equipped with indoor cameras that preserve recordings for two months. MacIsaac said he did not realize the significance of the laptops until after the footage was automatically deleted.
MacIsaac also would not reveal when he first looked through the data, and refused to provide key details about his handling of the material. Asked by CBS News if he actually saw the email purportedly from Pozharskyi, he repeatedly said "no comment" before saying he "believed" he had. MacIsaac refused to answer in any detail whether or why he would have searched through the laptop to find a four-year-old email, which seemingly appears to be an innocuous message about arranging a meeting for coffee.
MacIsaac provided no additional details to CBS News to corroborate he saw these alleged documents.
He told CBS News he reached out to the FBI through "people that [he] trusted" and was eventually put in contact with two FBI agents. On December 9, 2019, he was issued a subpoena demanding he turn over the laptop and hard drive to a federal grand jury in Wilmington, according to a photo of a copy of the subpoena published by the Post and confirmed by MacIsaac.
He said he complied and turned over the hardware, but first made a copy of the hard drive's contents. MacIsaac described becoming frustrated while watching Mr. Trump's Senate impeachment trial in January, with no updates from the FBI. "This country had its third impeachment, and I honestly felt like it was a sham, because of what I had seen," MacIsaac said.
The FBI declined to comment, and the U.S. Attorney's Office in Wilmington said it could "neither confirm nor deny the existence of an investigation."
MacIsaac contradicted himself repeatedly about why he wanted to share the alleged contents of the hard drive. He first asserted he went to the FBI for protection, fearing possible retribution from the Biden family. When the FBI supposedly did not act, he said he thought the FBI could be out to get him, which is why he turned to Giuliani.
MacIsaac responded to most questions about Giuliani with "no comment," saying he "didn't feel comfortable" discussing it. He declined to say whether he sought Giuliani out or vice versa, but he indicated he viewed the former New York mayor as a potential ally.
"When you are afraid and you don't know anything about the depth of waters that you're in, you kind of — you want to find a lifeboat," he said.
"I was told not to talk to anybody else," MacIsaac said at one point, refusing to provide specifics.
Giuliani told CBS News on Wednesday that MacIsaac had reached out to Costello "around the time of the impeachment hearings," and that he has neither met nor spoken to him personally.

Over the course of the interview, MacIsaac said he felt his life and business were in danger by possessing this information, invoking debunked conspiracy theories of revenge, specifically mentioning false allegations that a Democratic National Committee staffer was murdered in 2016 to cover up his supposed involvement in leaking Democratic Party emails. The emails were in fact stolen by Russian intelligence operatives, and the conspiracy theory surrounding his death was boosted by a Russian disinformation campaign.

Cimarron

Jun 28, 2007
I love the part where the guy who owns the computer store says his eye sight is bad and couldn't quite see the person who dropped off the laptop, but said he thinks it had a Beau Biden Foundation sticker on it and said he wouldn't be able to identify the person who dropped it off because of his eyesight.
This is all useless noise meant for distraction. The fact is now the FBI has the laptop and there isn't anything wrong with their eyesight.

Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Granted it's not as good as an anonymous source who is never ever identified or verified...ever. But it's what we've got to go on.