Me Too attacks on honorable men

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
Sen. Kamala Harris makes false claims about Brett Kavanaugh.

Kamala Harris' edited Kavanaugh video, 'made-for-TV' questions draw scrutiny

Sen. Kamala Harris is facing backlash after several fact-checkers questioned a heavily edited video from her office that depicts Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh as anti-women.

Harris, a California Democrat and member of the Senate Judiciary Committee -- which will decide if Kavanaugh gets a lifetime appointment to the nation's highest court -- tweeted out the clip, which shows Kavanaugh mentioning the term “abortion-inducing drugs,” a term that Harris slammed as “a dog whistle for going after birth control.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ideo-made-for-tv-questions-draw-scrutiny.html

And then you have Senator Feinstein make an accusation from an unidentified woman nearly 50 years after it supposedly happened when both were in high school!

Should US Senators be held accountable for personal attacks on citizens when they are lies? Don't give me this crap about they're held accountable at the election booth, we know that's seldom the case for many parts of the country as people vote how they are told to vote.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
Sen. Kamala Harris makes false claims about Brett Kavanaugh.

And then you have Senator Feinstein make an accusation from an unidentified woman nearly 50 years after it supposedly happened when both were in high school!

Should US Senators be held accountable for personal attacks on citizens when they are lies? Don't give me this crap about they're held accountable at the election booth, we know that's seldom the case for many parts of the country as people vote how they are told to vote.
and..... DiFi had the letter since July but did not turn it over to the FBI for review then (because obviously there is no crime reported and statute of limitations would be long expired anyway).... but she waits until just before confirmation hearings to make dishonest implications....

it's that type of political gerrymandering that have the people upset with all politicians. (they did the same thing to Roy Moore, and others).

People like Diane Franknfienstein should be censured from the Senate, and brought up on violations.

none of these clowns even understands that their antics is why we hate them, and why the polling of congress is always single digits.

Mar 29, 2018
Big Fork, Mt.
What was judge kavenaugh's playground demeanor as a primary schooler? He seems to be very stable now but he may have been a handful as a 8 yr old.Fusion GPS and sweet Nellie Ohr could find out the answers we deserve to know.

Cimarron

It's not dying I'm talking about, it's living.
Jun 28, 2007
and..... DiFi had the letter since July but did not turn it over to the FBI for review then (because obviously there is no crime reported and statute of limitations would be long expired anyway).... but she waits until just before confirmation hearings to make dishonest implications....

it's that type of political gerrymandering that have the people upset with all politicians. (they did the same thing to Roy Moore, and others).

People like Diane Franknfienstein should be censured from the Senate, and brought up on violations.

none of these clowns even understands that their antics is why we hate them, and why the polling of congress is always single digits.
We didn’t vote so much for Trump because we liked him, it’s because we didn’t like the rest of them.

I’d also say Trump has done remarkably well and damn sure better than anyone in that office for a long time!

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
We didn’t vote so much for Trump because we liked him, it’s because we didn’t like the rest of them.
It's amazing how many politicians still don't seem to understand this. They are acting like this is just a blip and all they have to do is just weather the storm so to speak. Who knows, maybe they are right, maybe Trump will screw up bad enough that we return to politics as usual for the next generation or two. Or maybe the more they try to destroy Trump the more they look like spoiled little children who are mad that the adults are finally telling them they have to share their private playground with other kids.