MBB: Pokes handily defeats the Cyclones 73-61. HCMB: 5-8 down the stretch. Still a chance to make NCAA. KSU on Wednesday

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

poknround

Banned
Banned
Oct 25, 2009
Wabashaw, WI
Nice win today. Seniors all played fairly well. Appreciation should be shown for those guys sticking around when they could have easily transferred elsewhere when all the chips were down. Way to battle through adversity men. Forever Cowboys!!

Mar 27, 2008
We are 15-14 now on the season. Does that mean if we beat K-State on Wednesday that we have made the NIT? I believe you have to be .500 in order to make it, I could be wrong though.

Feb 4, 2016
florida
If we're bringing in as much talent as it seems, and Anderson keeps improving, Ice might have to come off the bench. Weird to say, but he can't/won't shoot past 10 feet and he's not as good on D as he should be. Maybe he's still not 100%, don't know.
Cunningham WILL start at the point. That's his position. He already distributes the ball better then anyone on this roster. I agree Anderson will play in front of Ice next year but it will be in a backup roll. Ice needs to develop a midrange shot over the summer or might just play at the 3 when we go small.

NinjaPoke

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jul 9, 2016
Lawton, OK
I'm not sure why, but it drives me crazy that the OP always changes the thread titles after the games are over.
I apologize. I change it so people can see without going through the thread whether or not if we won and then I always update the post with the highlights, just in case someone couldn’t catch the game.

POPOKE

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Feb 7, 2007
South Carolina
I'm not sure why, but it drives me crazy that the OP always changes the thread titles after the games are over.
I apologize. I change it so people can see without going through the thread whether or not if we won and then I always update the post with the highlights, just in case someone couldn’t catch the game.
No need to apologise, it's all good. It's just different and I was throwing out my opinion. Keep doing your thing, I appreciate you starting the threads and your positive outlook.