MBB: OSU at KSU 8 p.m. tonight

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 10, 2010
Sachse, TX
Anei gets so out of sorts when an opposing big man gets physical with him, especially when he doesn’t get calls he thinks he should. He allows it to impact the entirety of his game. I think he would benefit from HCMB having a big burley 7 footer come in to practice and just bang the hell out of him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Anei is so unpredictable. He looks like a future all Big 12 player one minute and a fringe D1 player the next. The coaching staff has to figure out how to develop his game. Putting on several pounds wouldn’t hurt either.

Oct 30, 2007
That was a good win. It's never easy to get a win on the road in this conference. I can't remember the last time a 5 to 6 point lead felt so safe. This team is definitely starting to come together.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Anei is so unpredictable. He looks like a future all Big 12 player one minute and a fringe D1 player the next. The coaching staff has to figure out how to develop his game. Putting on several pounds wouldn’t hurt either.
I agree...but it should be noted he was 6-6 from the floor, with 15pts and 7 boards.
Absolutely, he had a helluva game tonight.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Man just think if we had beat Tcu Texas and Isu all were winnable games. The season would be looking a lot different right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Anei gets so out of sorts when an opposing big man gets physical with him, especially when he doesn’t get calls he thinks he should. He allows it to impact the entirety of his game. I think he would benefit from HCMB having a big burley 7 footer come in to practice and just bang the hell out of him.

This is a solid idea. Or dudes with bumper pads like football practice.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
They do bumper pads.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

trippin629

Territorial Marshal
Aug 26, 2009
Tulsa

This is a solid idea. Or dudes with bumper pads like football practice.

They do bumper pads.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Time for the american gladiator sticks for Yor then maybe.

Jan 13, 2008
Corinth, TX
Nice to get a road win. Since I'm in a different time zone, I wake up to read the game messages to see how the game played out. 7 pages was a good indication of a win. :D

Looks like rebounds and good shot % carried the day. Yor, McGriff, and Ice had pretty good stat lines.

K-State 3-pointers kept them in it, but their FT's did them no favors.

Nov 14, 2010
Offense looked much better

We aren't forcing up bad 3 point shots anymore.

Ice is back to full strength and McGriff is finally playing the role this team needs from him.

Add the good Yor to that and we become a decent team.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011