MBB: Oklahoma State Cowboys vs #3 Kansas Jayhawks (ESPN2 8PM GIA BIG MONDAY)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Ptak'sNewspaper

Territorial Marshal
Sep 30, 2004
On Tour with the Gap Band
strikeupthegapband.com
https://twitter.com/MarshallLevy14/status/1222019521478832129

This comment makes me very very uneasy......

You've got top 25 tradition, you took the reigns of a program that went to the NCAA Tournament the year before you took over, close proximity to recruiting in Texas, and you have top of the line facilities. You're being paid $1 million a year and it's not like we're expecting a top 3 finish in the conference. Heck, I think we'd all just be happy with an NIT appearance this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvkrGLIpp5c

Jun 25, 2011
Agree if indifferent is the equal to don't give two s*its.
Their body language was what caught my attention. It was extremely negative. Perhaps they are tired of answering questions about a loss, but whatever was driving that body language it was clear they didn’t want to be there.

Apr 7, 2006
You've all convinced me - let's just burn Boynton at the stake - there's clearly no other option that will allow me to sleep at night.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
I like Boynton and his incoming recruiting class clearly keeps him here for at least 1 more year, but it appears he's all recruiting and no coaching at this point. I don't have unrealistic expectations, but we should be able to, at least, do as well as last season.

Aug 10, 2004
Stillwater
Maybe they are not evaluating correctly in regards to recruiting.None of our freshman this year have contributed much.We do not have many consistent shooters or scorers.we just dont have the horses.period.

Aug 16, 2012
I do not watch pressers typically, unless some posts clips like this one. Can someone tell me if any reporters have had the stones to question Boynton as to who plays, why they play, point out swings with certain line-ups, or do they just lob softballs that get answered with coach-speak?