MBB: Oklahoma State Cowboys @ TCU Horned Frogs (ESPN2 @1PM)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
May 26, 2012
We have another Travis Ford on our bench. I already threw my bb schedule away and put up the baseball schedule. We will always be a wrestling and golf school only.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
We made 2 field goals (both layups) in the last 11:37 of the game. That’s the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 15, 2005
All of our seniors have been a disappointment this year including Laurent. They are still inconsistent and very limited in their respective skill sets. Play the youngsters. Seniors aren’t getting the job done. I would rather the freshmen get blown out than watch the seniors get soundly beaten. At least we could be building for something by letting the young ones play.

Oct 30, 2007
Last year we averaged 65.7 PPG in conference play. We have all of our starters back and better depth. There's no excuse for the regression we've seen. Coach Boynton has to find a way to get this turned around or this season could turn into a disaster.