MBB: Oklahoma State Cowboys @ TCU Horned Frogs (ESPN2 @1PM)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 24, 2011
Tony Allen said it was all about buckets. The first half we made one about every three minutes.

I am not kidding here. There are folks on this board that could have walked onto the court today and coached us to more than 17 first half points.

Oct 30, 2007
Tony Allen said it was all about buckets. The first half we made one about every three minutes.

I am not kidding here. There are folks on this board that could have walked onto the court today and coached us to more than 17 first half points.
I'm pretty sure there are folks on this board that could've outscored the majority of our starters.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
People didn’t like Doug for the job do to experience. So we to a guy with experience, it’s worked out well. Doug could have done this bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 17, 2016
Dallas
Boynton sucks as a coach. He has been here 3 years. Nothing has changed. We have a big recruit coming in next year that might save his job. Other than that, he has been a pretty ordinary if not bad coach. Boynton talks a good game though... OSU basketball was thrown in the trash by Ford and Holders stupid contract.

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
If I were the Boone twins I’d be looking at my options. They aren’t even getting an opportunity so guys like lindy diz and McGriff can be terrible every game. Oh and Laurent. And I can’t forget hidde.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RAGMAN

Greenhorn
Jan 7, 2020
Edmond, OK
I would meet the team plane with a severance check. This clown cannot coach a lick. Recruiting may be perceived to be a part of coaching but it is not. It is just salesmanship. He hires the brother of a top recruit and we get pumped up. Let him and that recruit go now and get started down the long trail of recovery. But do not let Holder handle the hiring.

Holder went cheap after the Ford/ Underwood fiascos and we will pay for that for years and years. He does not care about basketball. He only gives lip service to the football team because it is the real revenue generator.

We have a golf coach running a multi million dollar business. As a result we have a good golf team and a junior high level basketball program.