MBB: Oklahoma State Cowboys @ TCU Horned Frogs (ESPN2 @1PM)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
It’s why the players are soft too. Comes from the top.
I’m starting to think the assistant coaches really don’t mesh well. Maybe I’m wrong but it seems like the coaching staff has just been pieced together and there’s no cohesion
Serious question, how do you get that opinion?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
Who is all for sitting the seniors the rest of the year? Good lord this is terrible.
Me. Send them on. They don’t lead and they do whatever the hell they want out there. Take any shot they want, don’t rebound, don’t play defense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tulley

Wrangler
Feb 27, 2018
IA
Serious question, how do you get that opinion?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I really don’t know I’m just giving a thought. I have no idea how the coaches work together in practice or what not but it’s not a seasoned staff who have worked together very long. We have how many new assistants this year? Hinson, Cunningham, Pastrana?

Chairman of the Board

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Mar 17, 2006
Edmond, Ok
Scott Sutton’s dad was a legend. He was a pretty successful head coach and has been around lots of great coaches.

What’s the dynamic between he and MB I wonder?

As he watches our terrible offense get worse and worse, and the same players do the same things over and over, does he speak up? Does he make suggestions? Is he on board with Boytnon’s approach? I’d love to know what happens in their coaches meetings.

Mar 27, 2008
Our seniors couldn't care less. They play lazy uninspired basketball. They are not leaders and play like they are ready to be done with basketball. Every game they start, they are just stealing minutes from the future of this program.