MBB: Despite our best efforts. KU defeats the Cowboys 58-83.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
I wasn't going to miss the 2nd episode of Better Call Saul to watch what was sure to be a sht show in this game. Looks like I made the right choice. Light years from the level of KU.

NinjaPoke

Cowboy
A/V Subscriber
Jul 9, 2016
Lawton, OK
That was demoralizing. Freshmen and the other younger guys....never be in the situation again. They pulled the walk-ons on us. Not the second or 3rd string...WALKONS.

Announcers basically had a podcast on iTunes tonight. I’ve never seen OSU so IRRELEVANT. The announcers literally had nothing to say about us.

Granted. This is a historic Jayhawks team, not to mention that this is the #1 team in the nation.

I still believe in HCMB. It is just frustrating that we were 0-8 in conference start. Had we split those 4-4, loses against amazing teams like this wouldn’t be as painful.

SanditeCowboy

Territorial Marshal
Jan 11, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Considering what happened in Stillwater, this was inevitable. I'm not worried about it. Win on Saturday and the second half of the season can still be a sign of progress.
I get the sentiment here, but what I have a hard time with is the total lack of being competitive. In my humble opinion OSU should never be in the position of losing by 30+ for most of the game is not surprising. Even to the #1 team in the country on their home court.

The program has been heading down this path for years, so I’m not putting all the blame on HCMB, but damn I sure hope he gets the program back to where it should be.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk