MBB: Big12 Zebras Defeat the Cowboys 70-78 (OSU was down 2 with 30sec to BU) Next up KSU on Tuesday

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Well

Is this really just a dream?
A/V Subscriber
Dec 17, 2009
Initially, Boynton on ejection. Not his usual. Kids deserved better. His job as coach to protect them. It's rather vanilla.
Must have wore himself out doing the TV interview

OState77

Territorial Marshal
Feb 4, 2004
Initially, Boynton on ejection. Not his usual. Kids deserved better. His job as coach to protect them. It's rather vanilla.
Must have wore himself out doing the TV interview
Listened to him and he put it very, very well. Clear he wasn’t happy, not his general mo but “the kids deserved better” and like you said his job to stand up for them. Well done coach!

edmondcowboy

Federal Marshal
Sep 24, 2008
I’ve always said I want the games officiated the way they are in the ncaa tournament. Today was no where close to how a tournament game is officiated. They actually the players decide the games in March.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jul 31, 2012
Near Ardmore, Okla
We had every chance in the world to pull off the upset....but we blow that despite the officiating was not so kind to us.

Love how these young men battle till the end.

I like Coach Boynton. IMO, his calm demeanor can be taken advantage of...like taking kindness for weakness from the officiating crew.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Anything else is just simply the typical which is that basketball fans always think they get screwed by the refs
I'm sorry, but if fouls were called even, then Baylor would have been in foul trouble a lot earlier and even had some guys fouled out.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Sep 23, 2018
Stillwater
That was a load of BS how can they let Vital just plow through whoever he wants and then call that BS foul on Ice at the end...WTF
How many times did the off side ref (who has to at least have a semi obscured view of the play) call a foul when the play happened RIGHT in front of the other ref...TOTAL BS

Im sure coach mike would have gone looking for his first T much EARLIER, but we were in the game and he couldn’t afford it. At the end he was like “F this I’m gonna lett’r rip”. I like that.
If I would have been coaching security would have had to pull me off the floor, and my wallet would be much lighter.

Last edited: