MBB: Big 12 MEGATHREAD. Quarterfinals: #8 Cowboys vs #1 Jayhawks (ESPN/ESPN2 @1:30PM)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 25, 2009
Twin Falls, ID
Too much overreaction? Woww

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. Do the math. Divide 1000 by 331 million. Thats the % with coronavirus in the US as of today. I had an upper respiratory virus about a month ago. Not coronavirus, but still was contagious. My wife came down with it too. Im sure if I had passed it on to elderly or immuno-compromised people, someone likely would have died from it.

Oct 29, 2004
Edmond, OK
Listening to WHB Sportstalk 810 in KC and Big 12 Tourney has been cancelled. Looks like all Tourney are being cancelled.

11:00am Big 12 press conference coming up with official announcement.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
In the movies, the media/gov always say 'We don't want the public to panic!"
But here in the real world, the media/gov is doing everything they can to induce panic....but the public is just annoyed.
Just an observation as I was watching what transpired. The players came out and team introductions were made. Right before the tip, several players started to go to the officials. The coached got involved and then both teams and officials exited for the locker rooms. About 20 minutes later they postponed the game.

If I had paid to go to this game, I would have been annoyed that they waited until the very last minute before tip to have this conversation about the game. i had heard about 2 hours before the game that Rudy Gobert may be a scratch due to illness.
I still don't understand why the sick players even traveled to OKC. That to me is stupid. But since the other Utah players had already been in contact,I guess it doesn't matter.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk