MBB: Big 12 MEGATHREAD. Quarterfinals: #8 Cowboys vs #1 Jayhawks (ESPN/ESPN2 @1:30PM)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 23, 2005
this could play to our advantage. 15,000 KU fans eating tickets tonight. Scrimmage game atmosphere tomorrow, this is all very surreal.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Whatever happens tomorrow, I'm extremely proud of this team and coaching staff. I was a dumba$$ for being so down on them in the middle of the season, but I don't claim to be the sharpest tool in the shed.

My damn TV died this afternoon, so my wife and I had to run to Costco to buy a new one. We were driving back with about 4 minutes left in the game and we were losing. I didn't get to see or hear the end. I tried to scramble in and get the TV set up, but they don't make this crap simple anymore. A million different menus. Game was over by then. Anyway, have a nice new Sony Bravia.

Well

This is how I spend time.
A/V Subscriber
Dec 17, 2009
Post game interview with Ice. He gave it up to Anderson for the quick inbound and Yor for blocking out for his layup. Class act. Very proud of that young man.

Oct 25, 2009
Twin Falls, ID
That was one of the most heart pounding games Ive seen in a long time. Ice and Cam played like animals today.

I would have been happy for this team even if they'd come up short. But they did what it took to keep chipping away at the lead and never panicked. What a game!!!

I really hope they dont cancel the tourney. Too much overreaction going on right now.

Chairman of the Board

Federal Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Mar 17, 2006
Edmond, Ok
That was one of the most heart pounding games Ive seen in a long time. Ice and Cam played like animals today.

I would have been happy for this team even if they'd come up short. But they did what it took to keep chipping away at the lead and never panicked. What a game!!!

I really hope they dont cancel the tourney. Too much overreaction going on right now.
For me, these last few weeks have really changed Cam's legacy. He's really taken the leadership role and put the team on his shoulders.

pokefan05

Knickas on Backward
A/V Subscriber
Dec 6, 2006
Tulsa

Too much overreaction? Woww

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk