MBB: BEDLAM Oklahoma State @ Oklahoma Sooners (ABC @2PM TOMMORROW)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Dec 9, 2013
This. Opposing players will continue to have career highs and the offense will continue to struggle because there is no discipline on either side of the ball. The head coach does not hold his players accountable for not following the game plan. Has been that way for Boynton’s entire tenure. Not gonna change.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
2nd half & we still have a slimmer of a chance & Cam yanks a contested 3 right in front of our bench. Boynton slumps his shoulders & hangs his head. No sub. Next possession early in shot clock Dizzy yanks a 3 from 28’ and it hits nothing. No sub. Harris continues to take 3s. Has he made 6 all year. Anderson continues to drive to no where.

Our D is either a soft zone for open 3s or we overplay the ball/perimeter & give up open layups.

Ill take 11 more losses if we limit who shoots 3s & when in the possession & play 1.5 step off perimeter man. But to continue this same sh!t is not acceptable.

jetman

Federal Marshal
Nov 27, 2004
Edmond Oklahoma
Does anyone think we will be any good next year even with Cunningham?
Probably the best we will get with Cunningham is about 6th in the conference. Which is where we were predicted to finish this season. But I'm sure some on this board would celebrate that as huge turnaround and more evidence that we can't possibly get rid of Boynton after next year. We could realistically go a 20 year stretch at this point with only 1 win in the NCAA tourney. Thanks Holder.

Jun 9, 2008
The Water
I really wish Boyton would get into these refs. Next bedlam game the first time the ref misses a call show some fight and yell at them. Get a technical or something.

RutherfordFan

Federal Marshal
Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
I really think we should fire Boynton now. Cant believe I'm saying this. We might make tournament with Cade next year but so what. Boynton cant coach. I mean part of me wants to watch Cade but let's fire Boynton fire him after next season at least. He doesnt have it.

Nov 14, 2010
I really think we should fire Boynton now. Cant believe I'm saying this. We might make tournament with Cade next year but so what. Boynton cant coach. I mean part of me wants to watch Cade but let's fire Boynton fire him after next season at least. He doesnt have it.
I would be a little less inclines to lean this way if our Freshman and Sophomores were getting better.

But, Yor has regressed, Harris, and the Boone's have shown to be little more than role players and Anderson looks solid, but certainly not like a program changer.

RAGMAN

Greenhorn
Jan 7, 2020
Edmond, OK
I have sent a thank you note to the ever arrogant Mike Holder for his on the cheap hiring of a junior high level coach. He is saving the university several millions of dollars a year. There is a bright side to this move. This is beyond absurd.