MBB: “This is Where We Turn it Around” Cowboys Snaps 6 game losing streak with a Win against TexasA&M

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Mar 27, 2008
I liked our half-time adjustment of recognizing that we were dominating them in the paint and to shoot less 3's.

I don't have the numbers but I want to see how many 3's we took in the first half vs the second half.

Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
Mar 27, 2008
Question on recruiting, JT Thor, 247 has him as 100% oSu. Anyone have a feel if this will happen?
Everything I have read says his recruitment is a bit of a mystery. Many thought he would commit in the early signing period but that didn't happen. People say it's hard to get a read on him because he is not as active on social media like other recruits are. We are considered the favorite but no one knows for certain on if and when he will commit. He would be a great addition to this class.

Sep 9, 2013
But wwwwwait, I thought we were firing MB. Some said he shouldn't even finish the season.

Congratz on the win, but you are a fickle lot. heh.

JoeHero

I don't say blah blah blah
A/V Subscriber
May 8, 2006
Man feels good to get a win again. Good to see Anei play with some confidence hope he's coming out of his funk.

POPOKE

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Feb 7, 2007
South Carolina
You do realize that we were one of his top choices even before we hired his brother right?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
If one of the other schools he was high on would have hired his brother, where would he have gone?

So....without the hire of his brother, would he be coming here?

If Boynton hired his brother to get Cade, then we keep Boymton because we got Cade, then we deserve what we get.

Maybe Coach Cunningham will prove to be a good hire on his own merit, but Yor has regressed, Boone hasn't splashed yet like many thought he would/could, so I think the jury is definitely out on the quality of coach he is

But....to keep both of those guys just simply for the sake of keeping a recruit that many think will only be here 1 year is the wrong move.

If their coaching merit proves to be worthy, keep them

If not ... move on
Boynton was the first D1 coach to offer Cade a scholarship. Boynton and Cade build a relationship years before Canaan was offered a job. So maybe Canaan only accepted the job because he already knew Cade was going to commit to OSU?

Tulley

Wrangler
Feb 27, 2018
IA
Ice was #5 on the SportsCenter top 10 tonight with this beauty so that’s cool. Usually when he’s doing things like this it means good things. https://twitter.com/kococarson/status/1221199757084889088?s=21