Maybe a good bet(wvu hoops)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 9, 2013
Konate didnt play against rhode island-about to have his 4th scope on his knee. without konate, season is done. He was the key piece in the middle.

preseason forecasts cant predict injuries and players being suspended(culver) entire 1st semester for violation of team rules. And I didn't post "crap." WVU was preseason 13th in polls. So obviously a lot people thought they'd be good this season.

AshlandFlash

It seemed like a good idea at the time
A/V Subscriber
Aug 24, 2007
Now, guys, you know that WVU is the only school to lose their best player for the season. Oh, wait, KU says Ozebuke...

Rob B.

I'm......Batman.
A/V Subscriber
Aug 13, 2007
Rockin' the GL.
Konate didnt play against rhode island-about to have his 4th scope on his knee. without konate, season is done. He was the key piece in the middle.

preseason forecasts cant predict injuries and players being suspended(culver) entire 1st semester for violation of team rules. And I didn't post "crap." WVU was preseason 13th in polls. So obviously a lot people thought they'd be good this season.