Maybe a good bet(wvu hoops)

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 16, 2012
Hate to admit it, I took part in two snowball fights at OSU, each being broke up by the police. One at the architecture building that dispersed pretty quickly (it was sort of our hour of outdoor time before having to go back to our cells, err, desk for the next 23 hours). The first was way back at the old Willham. Cops called, a few snowballs tossed their way, kids chanting, "At-ti-ca, At-ti-ca". Fun for a minute but dispersed without much else. Cannot imagine anything like that escalating to chucking rocks and bottles at police.

More Cowbell

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2005
Highland Village, TX
Felt the need to resurrecting this thread, just for today.

OSU vs. WVU...the battle of the year.
#9 vs. #10 in the conference.
Last game of the year, to decide the cellar.
OSU with barely enough players to piece together a team.
WVU with a desperate chance to win one road conference game.
WVU a pre-season national champions contender (Well, according to @Nolaeer)
The most completely wrong prediction in the history of sports.

It's all on the line, folks.

This. Is. Epic.

Aug 8, 2008
OKC
i think wvu will win the big 12 this year and have as good a shot as anyone to win it all. Team will be taller, faster, more athletic and deeper. wvu was best team in hoops last year for 35 minutes and then ran out of gas, that wont happen this year. Teddy Allen and a big man who played a lot were replaced with better athletes.

WVU does lose carter(taken 32nd in nba draft) and miles. However, they have a wealth of talent at guard this year, including some really good freshmen. Konate returned for 1 more year, and he dominated the backcourts last year. Now with a juco transfer wvu will have twin towers.

This is as good a team as huggins has ever had. the Mountaineers are 30-to-1. Duke is the current favorite (5-to-1), with reigning champion Villanova tied with Kansas and Kentucky at 8-to-1 not far behind the Blue Devils. Other Big12 teams in the list include Texas Tech (40-to-1), Baylor (80-to-1), Texas (80-to-1), TCU (80-to-1), Kansas State (200-to-1), Iowa State (200-to-1), Oklahoma (200-to-1), and Oklahoma State (300-to-1). you may want to lay a hundred or two on wvu to win it all.
What’s with the team wearing Sweatshirts with golfing Pete?

Mar 27, 2012
Wishing I was in Stillwater
i think wvu will win the big 12 this year and have as good a shot as anyone to win it all. Team will be taller, faster, more athletic and deeper. wvu was best team in hoops last year for 35 minutes and then ran out of gas, that wont happen this year. Teddy Allen and a big man who played a lot were replaced with better athletes.

WVU does lose carter(taken 32nd in nba draft) and miles. However, they have a wealth of talent at guard this year, including some really good freshmen. Konate returned for 1 more year, and he dominated the backcourts last year. Now with a juco transfer wvu will have twin towers.

This is as good a team as huggins has ever had. the Mountaineers are 30-to-1. Duke is the current favorite (5-to-1), with reigning champion Villanova tied with Kansas and Kentucky at 8-to-1 not far behind the Blue Devils. Other Big12 teams in the list include Texas Tech (40-to-1), Baylor (80-to-1), Texas (80-to-1), TCU (80-to-1), Kansas State (200-to-1), Iowa State (200-to-1), Oklahoma (200-to-1), and Oklahoma State (300-to-1). you may want to lay a hundred or two on wvu to win it all.
This didn't age well. Lmfao
I'm just being a d!ck now.

Oct 30, 2007

Is there anyway this is not the stupidest post of all time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater

Is there anyway this is not the stupidest post of all time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pure homerism.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked

How does it feel to be this wrong? Like....you literally can't get any more wrong than this.