Mason takes first snaps at Steelers Rookie Camp

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 27, 2018
Tulsa
www.tulsaworld.com
Associated Press has a report and a few photos...

PITTSBURGH — Mason Rudolph started wearing the No. 2 while playing high school football in South Carolina. He kept it during his record-breaking career at Oklahoma State, where he left as the program's all-time winningest quarterback.

When the Pittsburgh Steelers let him know No. 2 was available when he reported for rookie minicamp, he jumped at the chance.

The two-time defending AFC North champions raised eyebrows when they traded up to grab Rudolph in the third round of the draft — with general manager Kevin Colbert stressing the team had given Rudolph a first-round grade. Rudolph is well aware that he's second on the depth chart — and more likely third — behind Ben Roethlisberger and Landry Jones.

"I'm looking forward to embracing my role now on this team and learning," Rudolph said Friday after finishing his first practice as a pro along with the other rookies and first-year players.
Link

I will now attempt photos... hope I am not breaking any forum rules and if I am please feel free to edit...

m1.jpg m2.jpg m3.jpg m4.jpg