Football Mason Rudolph

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 10, 2006
Tulsa
Cornwell is only other Plan A guy. Either one would be great. After reading what was said in the NOK I feel better about Cornwell now. He really likes Yurcich and says a lot of positive things about him.

Jul 26, 2011
Morris, Oklahoma
Any word from her on who his favorite might be?
seems pretty much to be either OSU or LSU but I'm sure everybody already knew that. Vtech is also in the running but sounds like that choice is slim... But i dont think my sister has bugged him any over it or probably hasn't even asked him, she's pretty professional about her stuff and knows not to mess with recruiting. But i told her to loosen up the tape jobs if he makes the wrong choice :)

Oct 30, 2012
seems pretty much to be either OSU or LSU but I'm sure everybody already knew that. Vtech is also in the running but sounds like that choice is slim... But i dont think my sister has bugged him any over it or probably hasn't even asked him, she's pretty professional about her stuff and knows not to mess with recruiting. But i told her to loosen up the tape jobs if he makes the wrong choice :)
Thanks for the info! I figured it was between us and LSU with VT in the mix. Hopefully we land him! Great size, looks like he has great potential!

CampusCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 4, 2006
Saint Louis, MO
What % probability are you guys giving for us to land him?
Granted I don't have any inside info or anything, but I think chances are pretty good considering he told everyone he was ready to make a commitment announcement the day after Kyle Allen chose Texas A&M.

I suspect OSU has been in on Rudolph and told him they couldn't offer him until they figured out where Kyle Allen was going. Now that he has a committable offer, he is ready to make a decision.

Again, just my guess but I like our chances. If he was going to LSU, then he could have announced any time over the last month. He just visited VT, so that is slightly concerning, but everyone seems to think VT is a distant 3rd.

I'll say 75% chance he picks OSU. :koolaid:

Oct 30, 2012
Granted I don't have any inside info or anything, but I think chances are pretty good considering he told everyone he was ready to make a commitment announcement the day after Kyle Allen chose Texas A&M.

I suspect OSU has been in on Rudolph and told him they couldn't offer him until they figured out where Kyle Allen was going. Now that he has a committable offer, he is ready to make a decision.

Again, just my guess but I like our chances. If he was going to LSU, then he could have announced any time over the last month. He just visited VT, so that is slightly concerning, but everyone seems to think VT is a distant 3rd.

I'll say 75% chance he picks OSU. :koolaid:
I agree. Him visiting VT recently does cause some concern but like you said, him deciding to do this the day after Kyle decided where he was going makes me feel like it's us! Do you know if he's visited here yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.