Mason Rudolph to appear on ESPN's QB2QB Tuesday with Russell Wilson

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Feb 27, 2018
Tulsa
www.tulsaworld.com
Now that he's back as the head coach of the Oakland Raiders, Jon Gruden no longer hosts Gruden's QB Camp with NFL prospects leading up to the draft.

This year, ESPN has replaced it with "QB2QB," a four-part series in which Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson meets with and mentors prospects.

Mason Rudolph is one of those four.

The former Oklahoma State quarterback's 30-minute episode with Wilson will air Tuesday at 7 p.m. on ESPN and will reair later on Tuesday at 10:30 p.m. on ESPN2.
Link

Aug 16, 2012
I could be wrong, but I think MR is going to surprise a lot of people with where he is drafted. There is too much upside to him and absolutely no down side. The media keeps pimping their favorite four + one with MR essentially considered "the best of the rest". My gut tells me when the sixth QB is picked, MR will already be on a private plane headed to a team's draft party.

Birry

Federal Marshal
Feb 6, 2007
Landlocked
I could be wrong, but I think MR is going to surprise a lot of people with where he is drafted. There is too much upside to him and absolutely no down side. The media keeps pimping their favorite four + one with MR essentially considered "the best of the rest". My gut tells me when the sixth QB is picked, MR will already be on a private plane headed to a team's draft party.
No downside, you say? I mean, he's obviously a stand-up guy, but he's got his weaknesses on the field. He could be a good NFL QB in the right system with good coaching, but he needs to improve in a few areas to be a year in year out starter in the NFL.