Markel & Cobbins on OKC Blue roster?

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

#DemBoys

Greenhorn
Aug 2, 2017
Tulsa
I checked the OKC Blue roster on their website and it shows both Markel and Cobb on the 12 man roster. Don't know if that is the official roster or if it has been updated recently. They start the season on Friday so we will know then. Would be nice for those guys to get some action and be in a spot for potential call up.

#DemBoys

Greenhorn
Aug 2, 2017
Tulsa
Markel has been their leading scorer both games but I don't think he is starting. Cobb has been starting but doesn't do much offensively, had a couple decent rebounding games.

teibbor

Staff
A/V Subscriber
Jul 29, 2004
Markel has been their leading scorer both games but I don't think he is starting. Cobb has been starting but doesn't do much offensively, had a couple decent rebounding games.
Cobbins D has been good...

Oklahoma City Blue (1-0) defeated the Rio Grande Valley Vipers (0-1), 112-109, in its season opener on Friday night.

With 5.0 seconds left in the game, Oklahoma City held a three-point lead in what had been a back-and-forth quarter. Michael Cobbins blocked a potential game-tying shot from Briante Weber to help seal the game.

Cobbins finished with six points, and career highs in rebounds and blocks, with seven and three, respectively.

“The whole game he was good, very reliable defense,” Head Coach Mark Daigneault said. “He really stabilized us, he was excellent.