Marcus Watson transfers to New Mexico State

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

RutherfordFan

Federal Marshal
Feb 5, 2008
Oklahoma City
Good riddance. If the details of this ever get out OSU will not look good.
Oh please. You're an idiot. The details did come out. Marcus did something. They didnt have sex. It wasnt rape. Some kind of sexual assault. None of this is OSU fault you dummy. Marcus Watson and marcus Watson alone. Quit being a dumbass and weird. I dont care what you know. Any details, one person to blame. Marcus.

Apr 7, 2006
I know nothing of what happened and I'm not claiming to. I do, however, believe that blaming a 'potential' victim is unacceptable - so I avoid speculation on issues of this nature.

Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
— ABRAHAM LINCOLN.
This quote and it's similar phasing has been attributed to several sources:

1) the Proverbs of Solomon 17:28 Even a fool, when he holds his peace, is counted wise: and he that shuts his lips is esteemed a man of understanding.

2) Odin, from the Hávamál...
The ignorant booby had best be silent
When he moves among other men,
No one will know what a nit-wit he is
Until he begins to talk;
No one knows less what a nit-wit he is
Than the man who talks too much.

3) Samuel Johnson
4) Maurice Switzer (no kin of Barry's obviously)
5) Abe Lincoln

6) Uber Driver, Andy Sipowitz's paraphrasing: "SHUT UP OR IMMA GONNA SLAP A FOOL!".