Managing Women

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Jun 8, 2012
I think the key is to find a homely woman segregated from other woman. Make her work with only other men and if she causes problems fire her for not being a team player. At will state... If you own your own business like me you just be very picky In the hiring process. There are always qualified candidates
Pfft. Men aren't gonna work well with a homely woman.

Pokit N

Cashing Checks & Snapping Necks!
A/V Subscriber
Sep 29, 2006
South Elgin, IL
Has this been resolved?
Meh,

About a year ago we hired a new manager to handle this department. She immediately fired one of the ladies. These ladies just complain and complain and throw anyone and everyone they can under the bus. My department and theirs have to work hand in hand...it gets pretty aggravating.

Since my first post I have hired two women in my department. They are my two best employees. Smart, hard working, drama free.

CowboyJD

The Voice of Reason...occasionally......rarely
A/V Subscriber
Dec 10, 2004
Meh,

About a year ago we hired a new manager to handle this department. She immediately fired one of the ladies. These ladies just complain and complain and throw anyone and everyone they can under the bus. My department and theirs have to work hand in hand...it gets pretty aggravating.

Since my first post I have hired two women in my department. They are my two best employees. Smart, hard working, drama free.
It really is a people problem more than a "women" problem. Being a drama queen isn't the exclusive purview of either sex.

Lula Warren

Banned
Banned
Apr 16, 2013
I've got the managing women stuff solved and movin on to trans, bi and cross dressing situations. I'm on to more modern, cutting edge scenarios. I am greeting with it and my company will prosper.