Managing Women

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Pokit N

Cashing Checks & Snapping Necks!
A/V Subscriber
Sep 29, 2006
South Elgin, IL
Since I first posted this I have hired two additional people to my department one dude and one chick. She is awesome, he is so so. I guess it depends on the persons not the gender. Shocking!

ScooberJake

Territorial Marshal
Jul 13, 2004
Denver, CO
Pick young married women. They usually have more of a sense of responsibility than their unmarried sisters, they’re less likely to be flirtatious, they need the work or they wouldn’t be doing it, they still have the pep and interest to work hard and to deal with the public efficiently.
The first time I read that I thought it said pubic.

Lula Warren

Banned
Banned
Apr 16, 2013
Keep um in a bunch treat um good and watch um constantly.Don't let um :huh: stray from the herd and provide flowers weekly.:runaway::p

Pokit N

A/V Subscriber
Sep 29, 2006
South Elgin, IL
Our cubicles are set in groups of 4...Two of the women in one of the groups have Space Heaters, the third women has a fan...they blew a fuse the other day..The building maintenance guy had to come up and fix it. We took their space heaters away...they are not happy.

May 30, 2012
Our cubicles are set in groups of 4...Two of the women in one of the groups have Space Heaters, the third women has a fan...they blew a fuse the other day..The building maintenance guy had to come up and fix it. We took their space heaters away...they are not happy.
As a woman "tell them to wear fuzzy socks".

Dec 18, 2006
Tulsa
I formerly supervised up to 80 women in a factory environment. They say they will put an incident behind them but they NEVER forgive or forget another women doing them wrong. Keep and eye on them, something WILL eventually happen.
I've seen guys fight and get along like best buds afterwards.
One particular lady threatened that if I didn't do something about about this other lady that she would quit "right now"! I immediately responded "I accept your resignation" and proceeded to walk her straight to the time clock to clock out then straight out the door. BYE! Her mom worked there too and she straightened up.

I supervised 30-80 women in a factory environment for nearly 28 years. Very challenging.

Don't get involved in the "drama" just deal strictly with performance, attendance, quality and productivity. They just want YOU to pick sides. I got tired of hearing "both sides" of the story and just dealt with the work at hand.

I am elated that those days are behind me.

Lula Warren

Banned
Banned
Apr 16, 2013
You can't manage um, the best u can due is attempt to control um and that is very challenging. I can only imagine the difficulty in the future with girly/men and manly/girls and the transgendered and cross dressers and such, it's all gettin so complicated.:pete: :pete::pistols:

NYC Poke

The Veil of Ignorance
A/V Subscriber
Sep 24, 2007
You can't manage um, the best u can due is attempt to control um and that is very challenging. I can only imagine the difficulty in the future with girly/men and manly/girls and the transgendered and cross dressers and such, it's all gettin so complicated.:pete: :pete::pistols:
TRUTH!!!

In this day and age, you never know who is what!

Pokit N

A/V Subscriber
Sep 29, 2006
South Elgin, IL
ask if its work related and if it is listen. non work related tread softly and try not to open a bag of worms.
It was def work related. The workload here can be very stressful. She was just overwhelmed. I handed her tissues and just tried to listen.

cowboyethics344

Federal Marshal
Apr 2, 2008
I think the key is to find a homely woman segregated from other woman. Make her work with only other men and if she causes problems fire her for not being a team player. At will state... If you own your own business like me you just be very picky In the hiring process. There are always qualified candidates