Manafort gave polling data to a Russian, and lied about it.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
No bias on that site! :derp: :rolleyes:
Is what Manafort did true? Yes or no?

Splinter, admittedly, does have a left bias. But is the information untrue? I can happily find you an article from a less-biased source. And guess what? You'll get basically the same exact information.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
You have no problem with a campaign manager giving polling data to someone in another country?

Why would someone in another country need to see it? Give me one good reason.
don't need to give a reason, who cares? There is free polling data everywhere.

If Trumps polling data were any good it would simply show that he's winning, and how his election is trending....

so what?

What prevents someone in another country from conducting their own polls..

this is simply shiny object stuff....

RxCowboy

Has no Rx for his orange obsession.
A/V Subscriber
Nov 8, 2004
Wishing I was in Stillwater
"Manafort gave sandwich to a Russian and lied about it."
Because a sandwich and data that could be beneficial to one side of a competition for the US presidency are completely the same things.
The can pick up a paper and get polling data. They can poll themselves.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

CocoCincinnati

Federal Marshal
Feb 7, 2007
Tulsa, OK
Poling data is all over the place, hell facebook practically sells it in bulk....and as we saw in 2016, it's not something you should gamble anything important on so it's really not that useful. If the Russians asked to buy my polling data, I'd laugh all the way to the bank.

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Poling data is all over the place, hell facebook practically sells it in bulk....and as we saw in 2016, it's not something you should gamble anything important on so it's really not that useful. If the Russians asked to buy my polling data, I'd laugh all the way to the bank.
This isn't about polloing data..the reason it is a thing is because he lied about it originally and claimed he never gave Russians polling data

Binman4OSU

Legendary Cowboy
Aug 31, 2007
Stupid about AGW!!
Fine, punish him for that, but if this is the smoking gun of the Russian meddling investigation, then it was a waste of freaking money.
Outside of Splinter ..left leaning site somehow trying to make this issue about the Trump campaign...no other stories even mention the Trump campaign as part of this revelation Manafort lied about giving internal campaign documents to Russians

Are you shocked a left leaning site would somehow try to magic this to being a Trump issue ?

Sep 23, 2018
Memphis
The can pick up a paper and get polling data. They can poll themselves.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Really? I can just kind of easily surf the net and find official, scientifically-derived polling data that a company was probably paid to do? They don’t give that out for free.