Man enters Springfield Wal Mart in body armor carrying a rifle

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
Maybe if we had an amendment giving citizens the right to use a lick of common sense this guy could have tried to exercise that right.

Jostate

CPTNQUIRK called me a greenhorn
A/V Subscriber
Jun 24, 2005
How was the man going into Wal Mart a bad guy again ? He may not face any charges as it isn't clear he did anything illegal
He's a dipstick for touching a nerve at a time when people are increasingly nervous. A lot of people would, just got done watching the Walmart shooter, go to buy some crap at Wally world and see some guy walking around armed.

Just because we have the right to do something, doesn't mean it's always smart to do it.

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2010
There are people who really want this country to go full-fledged civil war and/or martial law scenario. I own guns. I've never even considered pulling them out for anything but target practice, thank God. I will defend my family and my home, but I cannot imagine going out and trying to find victims to unload on.

Right, left, center, religious, atheist, whatever labels there are evil people amongst us with the will to do deadly harm. I don't understand it at all. There is a lot I believe in deeply. There are things that I abhor in society, but I don't have a license with or without a gun to go on a spree inflicting my will on others.
" I don't understand it at all"

The internet. It's a breeding ground for crazy of all types.

Jul 22, 2011
Department of Defense in the early 80's:
"Hey, you know that one idiot no one likes in every high school? What if we made it possible for him to connect and converse with all the other idiots AROUND THE WORLD?!!"

snuffy

Free Harambe!
Staff
A/V Subscriber
Feb 28, 2007
Oklahoma
So concerning the 1st idiot, should he be legally responsible to pay for the loss of business, extra funds spent for security and the police/civil response from his test?

jakeman

Unhinged Idiot
A/V Subscriber
Apr 4, 2005
Limbo
2A "auditor". He's lucky he didn't get audited into a box.

It's gonna happen one of these days. One of these dipshits is gonna show up at the wrong place and there is going to be an armed citizen that's gonna smoke them before it's justified because people are tired of being targets for mad men. I don't believe it will be long before it happens. I expect it any day now.