Male Gym Teacher Punished For Refusing To Oversee Middle School Girl Get Undressed In Boys' Locker Room

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Rack

Federal Marshal
Oct 13, 2004
Earth
Back off! I’m just trying to let the uninformed know just a tiny bit of what teachers deal with daily. I don’t claim to know the solution to this problem anymore than how to deal with your obvious problems. You can’t put kids in closets or announce to the whole school: This kid is a transsexual!
But, more so, you can't let kids get dressed in the opposite genders locker rooms with a coach watching them of the opposite sex. Kids who are this confused should be asked to go figure it out and when they do, then they can come back to a school...maybe a school that specializes in special cases with trained professionals to handle these types of psychosis and "cure" them.

NotOnTV

BRB -- Taking an okie leak
Sep 14, 2010
Gondor
It would be one thing if this were happening in a private company but this is happening in our public schools. Just think how sick-minded the people are that are teaching our children. No wonder this country is going absolutely looney. In this day and age, my children would be attending private school. Another reason for school vouchers so our children aren't subject to these psychotic teachers.
Yes, as demonstrated on this very.forum there are some sick-minded individuals teaching our children in public schools.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
He probably did, but someone violated the law to inform him unless the student is on an IEP
Dude, get a grip. I also taught 30 years and I have never been in a school where I didn't know about health issues or other crap I didn't want to know about. Do you ever wander into the teacher's lounge?

Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Dude, get a grip. I also taught 30 years and I have never been in a school where I didn't know about health issues or other crap I didn't want to know about. Do you ever wander into the teacher's lounge?
In our school we had countless workshops on keeping student information private. If you were not listed on their IEPs you knew even less. My last 27 years were at a school where I only had two labs a day and my students were only shared with a certified math teacher one day a week. The rest of the day my students were at their sending school. No communications with them much either. So I'm just relaying my teaching experience.

Last edited:

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
I’m surprised he even knew that “she” was in there. Law prevents teachers from knowing lots of things about students.
You've said that again & again, while also not acknowledging that it's entirely possible that he knew.
I'm sure he was told so he wouldn't mistakenly use the wrong pronouns around her.

Sent from my Orange Power Koolaid glass.

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
And all this to placate a mentally ill homosexual teen.
Just a Tomboy that thinks she has to like girls because she's not feminine enough. Or she's had issues with boys/male relatives that make her feel bad about dating boys.

Sep 13, 2013
Left field
I'm sure he was told so he wouldn't mistakenly use the wrong pronouns around her.

We only have the article, you can surmise and give your psychological interpretations all you want, but opinions don't change what the article says.

Sep 13, 2013
Left field
But, more so, you can't let kids get dressed in the opposite genders locker rooms with a coach watching them of the opposite sex. Kids who are this confused should be asked to go figure it out and when they do, then they can come back to a school...maybe a school that specializes in special cases with trained professionals to handle these types of psychosis and "cure" them.
Doubt that would be legal either, although I believe would create a better outcome. There was a time when some lower functioning special needs students attended one school, and did quite well. But the powers that be demanded inclusion and now these students are no longer insulated from the regular student body. Bullying is up, and these "different " students are frequently in the bullseye. Our special school had NO athletic programs at the time. Inclusion ruined the individual attention these kids needed to succeed, imho.

Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Democrats in charge of public education/indoctrination are why all my kids and now all my grands go to private school. Best investment I ever made as validated by this thread.
Sadly, not everyone has the financial ability to utilize private schools, and insulate their kids from the real world.Losers ! Huh, @bleedinorange I've seen how education runs under Republican Oklahoma why lie about Democrats in charge here? Joy Hoffmiester is a Republican last time I checked, and I voted for her. Unhinged more than usual?

Last edited:

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
Sadly, not everyone has the financial ability to utilize private schools, and insulate their kids from the real world.Losers ! Huh, @bleedinorange
The further one can avoid misdirected educational whims by whatever means the better. I struggled to keep my kids in their schools. Was deployed for 13mths (70-71) with one. Try that.

Schools being used as social labs foisting every form of mental illness on children simply needing to learn the three "R's" are proof positive of the need for vouchers. I don't think my family will or has suffered from not showering with/changing clothes with/or observing confused individuals as part of their educational curriculum.

Sep 13, 2013
Left field
The further one can avoid misdirected educational whims by whatever means the better. I struggled to keep my kids in their schools. Was deployed for 13mths (70-71) with one. Try that.

Schools being used as social labs foisting every form of mental illness on children simply needing to learn the three "R's" are proof positive of the need for vouchers. I don't think my family will or has suffered from not showering with/changing clothes with/or observing confused individuals as part of their educational curriculum.
No doubt, but your boasting about your wealth sure doesn't help everyone else, and vouchers only make the situation worse for the masses . Please read my updated post and clarify your response. #91

Last edited:

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
Democrats in charge of public education/indoctrination are why all my kids and now all my grands go to private school. Best investment I ever made as validated by this thread.
How lucky private schools are. They can reject any student applicant they feel wouldn't fit in. Public schools can't do that. I wonder how far private schools can be allowed to go in rejecting new students after getting vouchers paid with taxpayer dollars. Republicans better be careful with what they wish for when it comes to making new laws in support of private education with tax dollars.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
No doubt, but your boasting about your wealth sure doesn't help everyone else, and vouchers only make the situation worse for the masses . Please read my updated post and clarify your response.
You have no idea what you're talking about. I taught in primarily private schools for crap pay 20 years to keep my kids in what I considered to be an acceptable educational atmosphere. I worked 2 jobs the whole time through all 3 boys except when I was in the military. My wife and I did what we had to in order to accomplish what we wanted for our boys. I won't apologize for one of my occupations (2 actually, both accidental) allowing me to send them to good post secondary schools and my grands to private schools. I have been blessed and continue to be however undeserved. Btw, I still work 40 hrs a week and I'm nearly old enough to be your dad.

Sep 13, 2013
Left field
You have no idea what you're talking about. I taught in primarily private schools for crap pay 20 years to keep my kids in what I considered to be an acceptable educational atmosphere. I worked 2 jobs the whole time through all 3 boys except when I was in the military. My wife and I did what we had to in order to accomplish what we wanted for our boys. I won't apologize for one of my occupations (2 actually, both accidental) allowing me to send them to good post secondary schools and my grands to private schools. I have been blessed and continue to be however undeserved. Btw, I still work 40 hrs a week and I'm nearly old enough to be your dad.
Answer the question about Democrats in charge of education. That's a lie. Republicans are in charge of this nation and this state. Please clarify how poor education is Democrats fault. This should be interesting.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
Answer the question about Democrats in charge of education. That's a lie. Republicans are in charge of this nation and this state. Please clarify how poor education is Democrats fault. This should be interesting.
Can't speak to OK, didn't teach here. I will agree that whomever is in charge is a colossal failure. Teacher's unions that prevent firing incompetent teachers need to die. I guarantee you there's not likely more than 1% of right leaning voters who agree with the gender bullshit liberals are pushing.

Fyi, and I've told u before, I'm not a registered republican and didn't vote for Trump so whatever point you're trying to make in equating my opinions with the fustercluck we have in OKC fails.

Sep 13, 2013
Left field
Can't speak to OK, didn't teach here. I will agree that whomever is in charge is a colossal failure. Teacher's unions that prevent firing incompetent teachers need to die. I guarantee you there's not likely more than 1% of right leaning voters who agree with the gender bullshit liberals are pushing.

Fyi, and I've told u before, I'm not a registered republican and didn't vote for Trump so whatever point you're trying to make in equating my opinions with the fustercluck we have in OKC fails.
Guess that reason:"Democrats in charge of education/indoctrination "lie isn't going to be acknowledged. Typical

OP150

John 15:13
Aug 30, 2008
D2L
Who knew of all places, Kindergarten Cop would be considered “wisdom” in today’s society.

https://youtu.be/OPP_In40at4

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
Guess that reason:"Democrats in charge of education/indoctrination "lie isn't going to be acknowledged. Typical
Everyone's opinion but yours is a lie? You sound more like a major part of Oklahoma's educational failures. Not seeing any statues being erected for your efforts. Maybe if you'd have spent less time pointing fingers and whining like a schoolgirl and more time addressing the obvious problems your legacy wouldn't be a school system that ranks in the bottom 5% of the nation. Simple minded union drones like you are exactly why I chose private school for my family.