Major Baseball Announcement Tomorrow

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Aug 26, 2004
My first reaction was the same one the Tulsa World had in its writeup - that looks a lot like ONEOK Field. And I'm perfectly fine with that. The building/patio along the left field line is reminiscent of the Bricktown Ballpark.
No way. To you it may look a lot like ONEOK. To me it looks like a nice baseball park.

Dec 21, 2008
Does it not have the grassy knoll like Arkansas? Arkansas games are a blast when students bring Goodwill recliners on wheels, grills, kiddie pools and coolers and sit in camping chairs. I thought we were taking the best from the best ballparks? Would've loved to have added this (if it is not in the plans)

Nov 11, 2011
I'm so Excited. This stadium Looks incredible, and OSU baseball deserves to play here. I been a huge supporter of OSU baseball for years. Good For Josh Holiday and staff, it's going to be huge for recruiting . GO POKES!!!!!!!. This is going to be one of the best college baseball stadiums in the country.