M. Pena

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.
Oct 29, 2016
US
With Dee Mitchell getting his scholly per Oklahoman it would appear that he is no longer part of team.
Hopefully that is not the case. Pena has freakish athleticism, far more so than Markel Brown, and could be a huge asset for this program for years to come. Pena's jump game is out of this world.

wrenhal

Federal Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
Hopefully that is not the case. Pena has freakish athleticism, far more so than Markel Brown, and could be a huge asset for this program for years to come. Pena's jump game is out of this world.
Post on Twitter says he's no longer with the team for "personal reasons".

More Cowbell

Territorial Marshal
May 2, 2005
Highland Village, TX
“Montreal Pena is not with us,” Boynton said. “He has opted out. Personal decision that we talked about. I’m still in contact with him, but he needed to step away from college right now to get things in order.”
“I want the kid to be here. I want to help him more than I want him to be a part of out program, so that’s our priority. As it stands now, I would say it’s 50/50. Obviously, depending on how things go over the next month or two will make a big determination on whether he returns beyond this semester.”

Apr 12, 2020
Stillwater
“Montreal Pena is not with us,” Boynton said. “He has opted out. Personal decision that we talked about. I’m still in contact with him, but he needed to step away from college right now to get things in order.”
“I want the kid to be here. I want to help him more than I want him to be a part of out program, so that’s our priority. As it stands now, I would say it’s 50/50. Obviously, depending on how things go over the next month or two will make a big determination on whether he returns beyond this semester.”
That’s a positive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aug 16, 2012
You can tell this guy is invested in each kid and I bet dismissing a kid is taken as a personal failure