Looks like someone may have gone to the Joe Mixon school of how to treat women.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Or ya know just lock him up and throw away the key without any evidence about anything egregious because... well... he’s a Sooner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Must be a new requirement to be recruited at woman beater u...assault, rape...

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Not always a lie. Sometimes it just not enough evidence to prove

Or ya know just lock him up and throw away the key without any evidence about anything egregious because... well... he’s a Sooner.

Somebody makes a valid point and you have to be an ass?

This your first time on the Internet?
Surely you jest

People are asses on the internet

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
After the Mixon thing, OU isn’t gonna pussyfoot around with this. I guarantee if there was anything going on, he’d be out the door by now. Investigation is over. Kennedy is back playing football. Girl got pissy and threw a hissy fit on social media.

the soonies are the best at covering shit up............ you are the best at putting sprinkles on a turd and trying to sell it as a cupcake.......... guy's a POS, yet you'll suck him off no matter what as long as he plays for ou...............

Cro

we need some celery and a can of fake snow
A/V Subscriber
Apr 6, 2010
Edmond
I mean... this whole thread is based on the fact that the Title 9 program works. Complaint filed. Player suspended. Investigation conducted. Ruling made.

Just because you guys didn’t get the outcome you wanted.... I guess cross your fingers and hope a woman actually gets hurt next time?

Weirdos.

you f'n defended joe mixon on here................ that's all anyone needs to know about you

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I mean... this whole thread is based on the fact that the Title 9 program works. Complaint filed. Player suspended. Investigation conducted. Ruling made.

Just because you guys didn’t get the outcome you wanted.... I guess cross your fingers and hope a woman actually gets hurt next time?

Weirdos.

This is just like a shampoo bottle instruction set:
1. Football player abuse female
2. Title IX and admin investigate
3. Woman is portrayed as a racist man hater so the fans can bash her
4. Football player is lightly punished and returned to action
5. Football coach(es) deny ability to do anything other than instructed
6. Repeat the cycle

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
You guys may not know this, but Kennedy Brooks just recently returned to the team probably two weeks ago. He was removed from the program pretty quickly after the Spring Game and was suspended while the investigation was conducted. It’s over. Done.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
You guys may not know this, but Kennedy Brooks just recently returned to the team probably two weeks ago. He was removed from the program pretty quickly after the Spring Game and was suspended while the investigation was conducted. It’s over. Done.

That Coach Log is such a disciplinary beast he probably prohibited him from any lifting of weights, dietary consultations, running drills or (dare I say this) electronic communication with other players or staff. Sure it's done, it's just a woman of goon that is running her trailer park mouth about one of the men that really matter, a football player. Don't know what she expected?

Last edited:

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Or... he wasn’t even allowed on campus and was back at his hometown with his parents working out at his old high school. But whatever you wanna paint it as. I’m sure you know all the facts.

Nov 16, 2013
tractor
I know as many facts as you, I seriously doubt that there was a complete alienation of the young man after that mean girl talked those lies out of her mouth about him. I'm sure he sobbed so hard at night due to her lying words that his oreos got too wet to dunk into the milk that was diluted by his tears. Lying women picking on the innocent football players, its a damn plague in Norman.

Last edited: