Looks like someone may have gone to the Joe Mixon school of how to treat women.

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
If he did it, should be gone. As a side note, he should have reviewed her twitter history before getting involved with this winner

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
If he did it, should be gone. As a side note, he should have reviewed her twitter history before getting involved with this winner
Exactly, attack the victim. Typical sooner response. Remember that 120lb blonde girl that threatened Mixon. She lured Mixon into following her into a restaurant so she could have her face crushed in, what a bitch. I’m sure Brooks will miss choir practice to defend himself against this bitch.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
After the Mixon thing, OU isn’t gonna pussyfoot around with this. I guarantee if there was anything going on, he’d be out the door by now. Investigation is over. Kennedy is back playing football. Girl got pissy and threw a hissy fit on social media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
Answer is obvious.

Girl is assaulted by football player. Fanboys post things about girl to make her look bad. While that is cool and makes you feel better it still doesn’t change anything about “Girl gets assaulted by football player.”

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Only matters if it really happened. Another girl tried the same stuff on Anderson and it turned out to be a lie. I'm all about removing bad people for doing things like this, but also recognizing that women are capable of treachery too. I read her comments, talking about how she had texts that were proof of his complicity, were reviewed by title IX officers and apparently arent what she seems to think. Who knows. All i know is he should have done some research before getting with her. She seems unstable based on some of her twitter history.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
Only matters if it really happened. Another girl tried the same stuff on Anderson and it turned out to be a lie. I'm all about removing bad people for doing things like this, but also recognizing that women are capable of treachery too. I read her comments, talking about how she had texts that were proof of his complicity, were reviewed by title IX officers and apparently arent what she seems to think. Who knows. All i know is he should have done some research before getting with her. She seems unstable based on some of her twitter history.
thanks for the standard hypocrites explanation. Kinda like when that gal beat up mixons hand with her face, right? Exactly why your comments mean :poo: here.

PokeJ

Sheriff
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site
Not always a lie. Sometimes it just not enough evidence to prove

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

Sometimes. But In many cases evidence isn’t necessary, just the accusation. Until women figured out how easy it was to falsely accuse men of this behavior then they it became more necessary to prove it. Disgusting behavior either way but I’m also very disheartened by false accusations, I want to believe people when they make accusations like this but some recent liars make me not know what to believe anymore. And prosecutors usually don’t go after the pretend victims for it. It happened to some nfl players Recently too

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
OU should go private then they could really execute the Baylor off field playbook.

PokeJ

Sheriff
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site

Or ya know just lock him up and throw away the key without any evidence about anything egregious because... well... he’s a Sooner.

Somebody makes a valid point and you have to be an ass?

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010

Or ya know just lock him up and throw away the key without any evidence about anything egregious because... well... he’s a Sooner.

This your first time on the Internet?

PokeJ

Sheriff
Oct 27, 2003
McKinney, TX
Visit site

This your first time on the Internet?
Surely you jest

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
I mean... this whole thread is based on the fact that the Title 9 program works. Complaint filed. Player suspended. Investigation conducted. Ruling made.

Just because you guys didn’t get the outcome you wanted.... I guess cross your fingers and hope a woman actually gets hurt next time?

Weirdos.

Cowboy2U

Federal Marshal
Mar 31, 2008
I mean... this whole thread is based on the fact that the Title 9 program works. Complaint filed. Player suspended. Investigation conducted. Ruling made.

Just because you guys didn’t get the outcome you wanted.... I guess cross your fingers and hope a woman actually gets hurt next time?

Weirdos.

Ruling made...dumb ass.