Looking for hunting lease

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

SGT Steck

Whitetail Slayer
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2010
Edmond
We are two military veterans looking for a place to lease...hopefully within an hour and a half of OKC. We can’t afford the crazy high lease rates but we can pay a little. We wcan also offer labor on the weekends to help offset costs. We both have two little boys that we want to raise in the outdoors the same way we were. Unfortunately it is very tough to gain access to private hunting land. I am praying this post makes it to the right person.

We are committed to management and treating others property with respect. Please send me a PM if you know or have anything I could follow up on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deere Poke

I'd rather be in the woods
A/V Subscriber
Feb 13, 2014
Bixby-Bristow OK
I can tell you where there is some great public land that rarely gets hunted. Only set back is it's closed during deer rifle. I drive by it all the time, in 10 years have only seen people out there about 5 times.

SGT Steck

Whitetail Slayer
A/V Subscriber
Sep 16, 2010
Edmond
I can tell you where there is some great public land that rarely gets hunted. Only set back is it's closed during deer rifle. I drive by it all the time, in 10 years have only seen people out there about 5 times.
Which place is it? The one up by Alva?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk