Looking for a *gasp* black OSU shirt I saw

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

kaje

Let's Go Heat!
Nov 19, 2005
Stillwater, OK
www.maczealot.net
I have a friend that is an OU fan and she will be attending OSU's homecoming this year so I am trying to get her to wear an OSU shirt rather than a neutral blank shirt (my plan is to convert her over time). So, I'm looking for a particular OSU shirt I saw someone wearing at the game that doesn't have any orange in it to kind of ease her in. It looked kind of like the shirt below but the text was white with a silver lining. Anyone know where to get it?

LakeCowboy

#golfschool
A/V Subscriber
May 14, 2009
Edmond, OK
Hall of Fame book trader. If they don't have exactly that one they will have a dark gray shirt with Oklahoma State in black and a little bit of orange outline that's very thin

OSUfreak82

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Dec 2, 2006
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Good luck finding the shirt!!!! I have also been looking for a certian OSU shirt for like 3 years now, and still cant find it. I dont want to highjack your thread though, so let me know when you find the shirt you're looking for, so I can start a thread or continue this one! Thanks! and Good luck

kaje

Let's Go Heat!
Nov 19, 2005
Stillwater, OK
www.maczealot.net
Good luck finding the shirt!!!! I have also been looking for a certian OSU shirt for like 3 years now, and still cant find it. I dont want to highjack your thread though, so let me know when you find the shirt you're looking for, so I can start a thread or continue this one! Thanks! and Good luck
Go ahead. I was tipped in that Chris' likely has it but that post poofed. I'm sure it's in one of the local places but none of them post all of their inventory online.

OSUfreak82

Territorial Marshal
A/V Subscriber
Dec 2, 2006
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
I have been looking for the OSU Nike shirt for 3 years that says

"Stillwater" on the front and has a ORANGE Nike swoosh right above the "Stillwater" anyone know where I can get one?

Nov 27, 2007
Tulsa
I have been looking for the OSU Nike shirt for 3 years that says

"Stillwater" on the front and has a ORANGE Nike swoosh right above the "Stillwater" anyone know where I can get one?
If its any help i bought that shirt at the OSU authentic in BPS like 4 years ago. It was funny I was wearing that shirt one day and I saw a guy that had it on but said Manhattan in purple