Lincoln Riley " We have to recruit better"

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
Nope. Excuse me for reading your exact words. You were careless with your wording and crawfished when called on it. I'm ok with that.
Nice try, you not understanding what is meant by per game isnt my fault. Or more likely you understood perfectly what I meant in the first place and are just playing games. Either way , wont stop OU from being a nicely improved defense this year.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
Nice try, you not understanding what is meant by per game isnt my fault. Or more likely you understood perfectly what I meant in the first place and are just playing games. Either way , wont stop OU from being a nicely improved defense this year.
I do understand what "per game" means, it means each game. I also understand what "seasonal average per game" means. Obviously you have little contact with precision language. Well.....Uo.

And yes, I'm messing w you. ;)

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
I do understand what "per game" means, it means each game. I also understand what "seasonal average per game" means. Obviously you have little contact with precision language. Well.....Uo.

And yes, I'm messing w you. ;)
"Each game" means each game. You give up 300 yards each game, means you give up 300 yards each and every game. If you give up 300 yards per game it means you give up an average of 300 yards per game. I know i dont have to explain how stats are gathered and what colloquially the term 'per game' means in our vernacular.

At any rate it's obvious you know what I was talking about, and that I used the appropriate terminology. I am pleased to see you agree with me that OU will be improved on defense next year.

Midnight Toker

Territorial Marshal
May 28, 2010
If Uo recruited better players for 2018, we agree Uo will have a better defense. If not, Mike S. gonna Mike S.
Well Oregon recruiting has gotten a lot better that's for sure. They're actually 4th on 247 right now.

But this was more of a discussion about OU. OU absolutely recruited better in 18, I really really like Bookie and i think he'll be a freshman all american. Calling it now! But that Dline haul they got is pretty salty.

bleedinorange

Federal Marshal
Jan 11, 2010
On the highway to heck
Well Oregon recruiting has gotten a lot better that's for sure. They're actually 4th on 247 right now.

But this was more of a discussion about OU. OU absolutely recruited better in 18, I really really like Bookie and i think he'll be a freshman all american. Calling it now! But that Dline haul they got is pretty salty.
Well, you'll know a lot more about them after October.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
Bookie is a day one starter at nickel. Ronnie Perkins may get some looks this year. It’s awesome when you got 11 ranked in the ESPN300 and 7 of them were defensive recruits. This year they have 10 in the ESPN300 and 7 are offensive so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jobob85

Alcoholistic Sage
A/V Subscriber
Mar 11, 2009
We don’t got answers for our own program... but we got jokes!!!

It’s a Lincoln Riley thread, start one about my program and I might respond with logical answers. Till then, I’ll make jokes about you fucks and your “program”.

TypicalGooner

Territorial Marshal
Oct 21, 2011
Norman Trailerpark
We don’t got answers for our own program... but we got jokes!!!

It’s a Lincoln Riley thread, start one about my program and I might respond with logical answers. Till then, I’ll make jokes about you fucks and your “program”.
When Gundy openly states that they need to make a concerted effort to improve in areas to win a national title, then I’ll make a thread. He’s probably out shooting turtles or researching exciting hairdos so he can have a ten second blurb on sportscenter about how crazy that Stillwater coaches hair is.