Liberals Who Cry Roe

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
Where else but Stillwater
I personally know people in these situations that choose life. My wife and I personally chose for several of our children that we were counseled to have abortions on. Amazingly only one truly had something wrong with her. And we chose life for her. Your stories are outliers.

How can you say we know numbers and such. There are several States, including California (one of the largest abortion States), do not require to report numbers. Even when pro life people just try to get true numbers reported (especially of 3rd trimester abortions), or proper health clinic regulations for safety, liberals scream. Many states don't even have regular inspections or require the clinics to meet the same health codes as a normal doctor's office. But yeah sure, this is about women's health.
There is a group that tries to track how many times clinics have to call ambulances to pick up women because of complications, and liberals are trying to sue them so they aren't allowed to report the numbers.
So yeah, tell me all about that free floor6 of information just because it's legal.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Great what you did under the legal right of pro-choice. But why trust and give power to the government to make the choice for every woman, which would be NO, in all or nearly every case from abortion being banned? Give the government that much power, and it may also think it has the power and the right to require women to abort under certain circumstances.

States have the right to do what they want to do when it comes to medical regulations.

No way in hell would I trust that group to track how many times an ambulance has to be called to pick up women due to complications from ILLEGAL abortions. Once again, the baby isn't any better off when the abortion is illegal.

steross

Bookface/Instagran legend
A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
I'm not saying there weren't illegal abortions but they weren't performed in about Cali with coat hangers they were performed by doctors that's what I mean by the coat hanger lie. And the rates of deaths began dropping before roe v Wade not after due to antibiotics and other factors that slowed the rate of deaths among all type of surgical procedures.

So, what you are saying from the data that I provided is that doctors did the exact same procedure in the exact same hospitals and sometimes they did it legally and sometimes they did it illegally and for some odd reason when they did it illegally the death rate was 10-100 times higher?

I'm sure some abortion rights groups use false numbers to claim more deaths, that would not surprise me at all. But, if you think there were no illegal, out of hospital or substandard hospital abortions, you are simply buying the same false kool-aid propaganda just from the other side.

Data from the historic US and current worldwide data shows that the death rate for women rises with illegal abortion. What you are trying to say is that you are OK with that death rate because it wasn't thousands per year in the US.

Last edited:

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010
I'm not saying there weren't illegal abortions but they weren't performed in a back alley with coat hangers, they were performed by doctors. That's what I mean by the coat hanger lie. And the rates of deaths began dropping before roe v Wade not after due to antibiotics and other factors that slowed the rate of deaths among all type of surgical procedures.

And no pregnant girl ever begged her boyfriend or brother to punch her hard in the stomach, because abortion was illegal?

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
That line is so overused and irrelevant to the topic. It is pulled out when hyperbole and propaganda are beaten by data.

And again, if there are laws that pertain to procedures that are like abortion, they would pertain to abortion. The only time that laws are fought tooth and nail is when legislators try to put laws in that restrict abortion clinics but not clinics that do similar procedures. Again, if you have actual evidence otherwise, please show me.
exactly what other type of clinic would do a procedure similar to abortion? Seems like a point that can't be made, for your convenience.

We had a ballot initiative over dialysis clinics last election... with the big-businesses claiming that patients should not have to sit for hours in substandard clinics, and the people on dialysis claiming they don't want to have to drive 2 hours to another "approved" clinic.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
And no pregnant girl ever begged her boyfriend or brother to punch her hard in the stomach, because abortion was illegal?
you don't know do you? That's why you placed the question mark at the end.

you're just making stuff up now.... stick with actual factual information. Hell, you don't know if Doctors in the back alley didn't punch her hard in the stomach as part of the procedure. Come on man.

steross

A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
exactly what other type of clinic would do a procedure similar to abortion? Seems like a point that can't be made, for your convenience.

We had a ballot initiative over dialysis clinics last election... with the big-businesses claiming that patients should not have to sit for hours in substandard clinics, and the people on dialysis claiming they don't want to have to drive 2 hours to another "approved" clinic.
From a risk of complications issue similarity, many such as dental, OMFS, plastic surg, derm, urology, etc. From a same part of the body and nearly the same procedure similarity, Ob/gyn clinic.

StillwaterTownie

Federal Marshal
Jun 18, 2010

you're just making stuff up now.... stick with actual factual information. Hell, you don't know if Doctors in the back alley didn't punch her hard in the stomach as part of the procedure. Come on man.

NO, I didn't make that that up. Christine Taylor of Iowa was charged with attempted feticide after she fell down the stairs at home. So there is such a thing as believing women attempt to end their pregnancies by intentionally falling.

Last edited:

wrenhal

Territorial Marshal
Aug 11, 2011
So, what you are saying from the data that I provided is that doctors did the exact same procedure in the exact same hospitals and sometimes they did it legally and sometimes they did it illegally and for some odd reason when they did it illegally the death rate was 10-100 times higher?

I'm sure some abortion rights groups use false numbers to claim more deaths, that would not surprise me at all. But, if you think there were no illegal, out of hospital or substandard hospital abortions, you are simply buying the same false kool-aid propaganda just from the other side.

Data from the historic US and current worldwide data shows that the death rate for women rises with illegal abortion. What you are trying to say is that you are OK with that death rate because it wasn't thousands per year in the US.
No, the illegal ones were done mostly in doctor's offices. Legal ones in hospitals. Anything other than that were outliers.
As for death rates. I would have to look at the information again, but I don't think there was a differentiation betweeen legal/illegal in the data.

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
From a risk of complications issue similarity, many such as dental, OMFS, plastic surg, derm, urology, etc. From a same part of the body and nearly the same procedure similarity, Ob/gyn clinic.
bull crap. No Sale.

No real comparison. Dentists? Really? That's BS... total crap. Urology? OMG.

you seem to have just struck out.... maybe breast implants if they're doing the filet.... maybe...

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
NO, I didn't make that that up. Christine Taylor of Iowa was charged with attempted feticide after she fell down the stairs at home. So there is such a thing as believing women attempt to end their pregnancies by intentionally falling.
good gawd man... that hospital should be sued, and the prosecutor disbarred.

that kind of crap should not happen to people in a free country

steross

A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
No, the illegal ones were done mostly in doctor's offices. Legal ones in hospitals. Anything other than that were outliers.
As for death rates. I would have to look at the information again, but I don't think there was a differentiation betweeen legal/illegal in the data.
The death rates are right there in the post I made. There is a massive difference in the data which fits with illegal and legal abortion death rate data from nearly every source I've ever seen worldwide.

steross

A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city
bull crap. No Sale.

No real comparison. Dentists? Really? That's BS... total crap. Urology? OMG.

you seem to have just struck out.... maybe breast implants if they're doing the filet.... maybe...
The funniest part of this post is how absolutely, incredibly clueless it is and yet you still try to be insulting/narcissistic with it. I'm not gonna bother even explaining to you how clueless it is, it is better to just let this post sit and stew in its own idiocy.

Jul 20, 2018
The death rates are right there in the post I made. There is a massive difference in the data which fits with illegal and legal abortion death rate data from nearly every source I've ever seen worldwide.
Why is the data from two different sources? Was it impossible to have an illegal abortion after 1972?

CaliforniaCowboy

Federal Marshal
Oct 15, 2003
So Cal
more bull crap.... you are so freaking unbelievable with the nonsense you continually spew

Death was the most important side effect of anaesthesia in dentistry. In this article we reviewed more than 20 studies with adequate data focusing on death associated with dental procedures since 1955 and found 218 deaths out of 71,435,282 patients (3 deaths per 1,000,000 persons) with the mortality rate of 1:327,684.Jun 1, 2017

steross

A/V Subscriber
Mar 31, 2004
oklahoma city