Lee Corso and his epiphany of Truth!

• You are viewing Orangepower as a Guest. To start new threads, reply to posts, or participate in polls or contests - you must register. Registration is free and easy. Click Here to register.

MustangPokeFan

Territorial Marshal
Sep 9, 2005
Mustang, Ok
www.newshoesband.net

Lee Corso was recently in Norman for an Oklahoma football game when he noticed a ‘special phone’ near the Sooners' bench. He asked Head Coach Lincoln Riley what it was used for and was told it was a ‘Hotline to God’. Lee asked if he could use it, Riley replied, “Sure, but it will cost you $200.” Lee scratched his head, but thought, “What the heck, I could use some help picking games.” He pulled out his wallet and paid $200. Lee's picks were spot-on that week.

The following week, Lee was in Austin when he noticed the same phone on the Longhorns bench. He asked what the telephone was for and Tom Herman told him, “It's a Hotline to God. If you want to use it, it will cost you $500.” Recalling the previous week, Lee immediately pulled out his wallet and made the call. Again, Lee's picks were perfect.

The next weekend, Lee was in Stillwater when he noticed the same telephone by the Cowboys' bench. He asked Mike Gundy, “Is that the Hotline to God?” Gundy replied, “Yes, and if you want to use it, it will cost you 50 cents.” Lee looked incredulously at Coach Gundy and said, "Wait a second, I just paid $200 at Norman and $500 at Austin to use the same phone. Why do the Cowboys only charge 50 cents?" Coach Gundy replied, "Because in Stillwater, it's a local call...Welcome to God's Country."

Feb 4, 2016
florida

Lee Corso was recently in Norman for an Oklahoma football game when he noticed a ‘special phone’ near the Sooners' bench. He asked Head Coach Lincoln Riley what it was used for and was told it was a ‘Hotline to God’. Lee asked if he could use it, Riley replied, “Sure, but it will cost you $200.” Lee scratched his head, but thought, “What the heck, I could use some help picking games.” He pulled out his wallet and paid $200. Lee's picks were spot-on that week.

The following week, Lee was in Austin when he noticed the same phone on the Longhorns bench. He asked what the telephone was for and Tom Herman told him, “It's a Hotline to God. If you want to use it, it will cost you $500.” Recalling the previous week, Lee immediately pulled out his wallet and made the call. Again, Lee's picks were perfect.

The next weekend, Lee was in Stillwater when he noticed the same telephone by the Cowboys' bench. He asked Mike Gundy, “Is that the Hotline to God?” Gundy replied, “Yes, and if you want to use it, it will cost you 50 cents.” Lee looked incredulously at Coach Gundy and said, "Wait a second, I just paid $200 at Norman and $500 at Austin to use the same phone. Why do the Cowboys only charge 50 cents?" Coach Gundy replied, "Because in Stillwater, it's a local call...Welcome to God's Country."
I'm still laughing. This is awesome

Oct 7, 2015
St. Elmo, CO
And ye shall walk amongst the heavenly, orange angels in fellowship. Thou shalt scatter thy tent upon hallowed ground, spread thy flock about and preparest a holy feast for all to gather and partake from once it hath been consecrated. And from that time when such gathering shall be plenty, coverest thy beasts, thy fowl, thy bread and thy wine and take up thy flock to make pilgrimage to the temple mount where the angels will all gather with shouts of glory and singing the songs of old until the time of day shall pass. Amen.